1. please end this week as planend nobody will have points to buy any s6 by next flush anyway or rather make 1 week break than end on 27.4 ty

2. Verbage is a bit unclear at this point. Titles should be given out as per the official end of the season aka the end of the day april 20th. Extending the season by 7 days late in the season does seem very shady to pretty much everyone.

3. Verbage is a bit unclear at this point. Titles should be given out as per the official end of the season aka the end of the day april 20th. Extending the season by 7 days late in the season does seem very shady to pretty much everyone.
    After reading my own post i have to clarify. Extending a season very near the end of a season in regards to titles seems very shady. Just because a season ends officially on the 27th doesn't mean titles will be given out based on ratings on the end of the day 20th. From what was posted, I can't be entirely certain when titles will be officially handed out and hence my verbage is unclear comment.

4. guys , if you are 3 months have titles , why are you so afraid of another 7 days in the season ? or your rankings is not justified?
    As for me am glad. not so much time on the game was

5. Another alternative could be to end the season on the 20th, but don't release gear until the 27th.

This way people get the season end they need, while we can maintain gear matching with raid releases.

6. when you deserve your title you'r not complaining about 7 extra days of season

never seen an AT player complaining about this type of things

most of guys answering are 1500 former ****s, even ur top are ****s

7. We have delayed the end date of the season for a simple reason, the releases of counter-part raids and gear is important and they need to be handled on the same day. We also need some time to handle the amount of reports that have been made in the last few days. Players always wait for the last few days of the season to report dodging, suspicious games and rest at the very end of the season.

Extra seven days should not change anything, well other than the teams that will be removed for MMR dropping, dodging and such.

The reason why it was announced 2 days before the end is because we initially didn't plan to release a new gear season but advancements in scripting of PvE content and an incoming influx of class fixes really changed our mind as we wanted to start the next season in a more clean surrounding with fresh gear and fresh new systems (some small changes to MoP arena) and it will also allow us more time to review the top teams.

8. We have delayed the end date of the season for a simple reason, the releases of counter-part raids and gear is important and they need to be handled on the same day. We also need some time to handle the amount of reports that have been made in the last few days. Players always wait for the last few days of the season to report dodging, suspicious games and rest at the very end of the season.

Extra seven days should not change anything, well other than the teams that will be removed for MMR dropping, dodging and such.

The reason why it was announced 2 days before the end is because we initially didn't plan to release a new gear season but advancements in scripting of PvE content and an incoming influx of class fixes really changed our mind as we wanted to start the next season in a more clean surrounding with fresh gear and fresh new systems (some small changes to MoP arena) and it will also allow us more time to review the top teams.
    wait. do you know what dodging is? if so, why is it punishable? i don't get it.

9. wait. do you know what dodging is? if so, why is it punishable? i don't get it.
    Unfortunately, not talking about the traditional type but quite literally teams that were able to leave entire matches without change in rating.

10. When there will be a last arena points flush? On 20th or 27th?

11. Hi Proterean, I would like to post my thoughts on the reasons for the arena end postpone.

1. Release of counterpart raids and gear:
    This can be easily handled by ending the season on the 20th and having a 1 week break until the new season starts just like blizzard had.

2. Going over player reports:
    Exactly the same thing, end the season on the 20th then have 1 week free of arenas in which you can look over reports, it will even be more effective since nobody will play furing that time and wont have a chance to wintrade again, also what if more reports come on the 26th?

3. In your post you didnt even mention ONCE anything about people getting screwed over for postponing any rl plans to after the 20th. Do you guys not care about your playerbase in that way? As you can see in this post, which is packed with high rated PVPers, NOBODY wants another season extention, as minute as you think it would be, as you wrote: "Extra 7 days should bot change anything", this statement just shows how disconnected you are from how arenas work, for example. Im r3 in 3v3 atm which is elegible for gladiator title, but i postponed rl events with my gf and my family for after the 20th and therefore i wont be able to play till the 30th. Thing is, r4 is 1930 rating and now they have a full week with uncontested pvp just farming low teams that they can pass me, This is a HUGE difference since it completely changes the face of the top3 teams. Please just pur 1 week without arenas after the 20tg and earn your pvp playerbase trust at the same time. Literally everyone will be happy.
    If you wont i can say for sure that ill never pvp competitvely here again since season plans keep gettjng changed suddenly 2 days before end with unacceptable reasons.

Sorry for typos, typing on my phone

12. Why do people not look on the both sides? The extend was made for a reason, to balance things out in the both aspects.
    7 days is nothing, people are only angsty about this is because at the moment their sitting in a position to secure a title and want the season to end as fast as possible to secure their title, you get the title you deserve and the level you play on. If you end up losing glad in 7 days to better/other teams then you havn't deserved it, if you deserve it you will keep your spot.
    Nothing is wrong with the 7 days extend.

13. Sumic, it does matter since it was inly announced 2 days befoew the season end and many people made rl plans which now renders them unable to compete in the last 7 days of the season.

14. We have delayed the end date of the season for a simple reason, the releases of counter-part raids and gear is important and they need to be handled on the same day. We also need some time to handle the amount of reports that have been made in the last few days. Players always wait for the last few days of the season to report dodging, suspicious games and rest at the very end of the season.

@Proterean will ToT HC release date also be postponed or will it be released on the announced 20th date?

First ... 41213141516 ... Last