View Poll Results: Should we enable same-faction mercenary mode on our WoTLK realms?

Voters
4650. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

3,043 65.44%
  • No!

1,607 34.56%
  1. May 21, 2019  
    They need to Ally>Horde free transfer and do something with the human racial or nerf it or buff the pvp medallion trinket. in all fairness I think with all those recent changes lost a lot of customers including myself , i don't have any motivation not only to log in the game but not even collect my daily bonus already download guild wars and waiting for classic in the summer and looking around for other mmos and that coming from someone loyal to the games almost 10 years spending a lot of money in donations is sad but they ****ed up if they sort their own **** i will definitely coming back otherwise fairwell warmane #LOKTAR

2. May 21, 2019  
    They need to Ally>Horde free transfer and do something with the human racial or nerf it or buff the pvp medallion trinket. in all fairness I think with all those recent changes lost a lot of customers including myself , i don't have any motivation not only to log in the game but not even collect my daily bonus already download guild wars and waiting for classic in the summer and looking around for other mmos and that coming from someone loyal to the games almost 10 years spending a lot of money in donations is sad but they ****ed up if they sort their own **** i will definitely coming back otherwise fairwell warmane #LOKTAR
    gw2 is really good, highest skill cap i've seen so far

3. May 22, 2019  
    The only way to win for horde is make a premade join WSG and pray to be vs 10 lorderon/greenie ICC player.

At the beginning everything was wonderful 1 min queue time istant join, but now, play vs 85%+ BR player fresh is definetely NOT fun.
    Even the lore itself! The myth Ally vs Horde is in the sink now.

I vote yes on the poll i admit it. BUT i'll be the first to re-roll horde if everything will be reverted.

4. May 22, 2019  
    I vote yes on the poll i admit it. BUT i'll be the first to re-roll horde if everything will be reverted.
    I play horde only and not gonna step into bgs untill they revert this and remove blackrock from BGrp. Then yeah I'll definately play more often.

5. May 22, 2019  
    I am done playing until you get things like they were before. I don't want to play alliance I played Horde from 2004 So I have never played Alliance and it seems like you favor alliance more then horde everything is about them look at Lottery 99% winners are alliance perhaps it's a coincidence i don`t know but please make things like they used to be

Make Warmane Great Again

6. May 22, 2019  
    now its not playble as horde !!! 100% bgs are like 39 icecrown +1 blackrock ALIANCE and 5 icecrown and 35 blackrock HORDE …..WTF IS THAT?? today 23loses in round as horde……

7. May 22, 2019  
    Meanwhile alliance que becomes longer.

8. May 22, 2019  
    (Meanwhile alliance que becomes longer)
    Makes sense cause so many horde players faction change or quit the game or just dont want to queue for bgs because they know they will be farmed in the gy most likely sad but true

9. May 22, 2019  
    If need be, they could put an npc in Ally cities to let people on Icecrown choose mercenary mode and get faster queues. That's a better solution than just automatically forcing Icecrown allies to be horde - some of us care about the faction.

What they clearly can't do at this point is just get rid of mercenary mode- now that so many have transferred to ally queues would probably be an hour or more for ally if they did. And there's nothing wrong with mercenary mode as a concept- it has worked well on other servers and on retail.

10. May 22, 2019  
    Dude screw the alliance. Most of ya are humans simply for the trinket advantage in PVP, except when somebody wants to play a class not available to humans, which I assume most of them would opt human too if they could. Just a small part that actually enjoys a certain race for what they stand for.
    It's these feeble players who choose humans just for the advantage in PvP that have unbalanced thttp://forum.warmane.com/newreply.php?p=2995194&noquote=1his server.

11. May 23, 2019  
    ahem.. Unbalanced the server.

12. May 23, 2019  
    You destroyed horde PvP, there are no PvP guild in horde anymore (since OD moving alliance).
    Good Game, leaving this server for good, finally you gave me a reason to do it.

13. May 23, 2019  
    Players are switching between the factions to whatever side gives them the most benefit.
    The fact that almost every PvPer roles human for the sake of having the best racial proves that nowadays there is barely any faction affinity.
    Lets face it, nobody gives a damn about the lore, the war between alliance and the horde.

It's time to implement cross-faction BGs for the sake of having a perfectly balanced BG experience.
    Cross-faction BGs would make it possible to put equal geared players on both sides. Cross-faction BGs would make it possible to add a third BG gear bracket which is exceptional for the BiS geared players (6-7k GS).
    Cross-faction BGs would make it possible to put a equal amount of healer, range and melee character on both sides while still maintain a short BG queue time.

14. May 23, 2019  
    Players are switching between the factions to whatever side gives them the most benefit.
    The fact that almost every PvPer roles human for the sake of having the best racial proves that nowadays there is barely any faction affinity.
    Lets face it, nobody gives a damn about the lore, the war between alliance and the horde.

It's time to implement cross-faction BGs for the sake of having a perfectly balanced BG experience.
    Cross-faction BGs would make it possible to put equal geared players on both sides. Cross-faction BGs would make it possible to add a third BG gear bracket which is exceptional for the BiS geared players (6-7k GS).
    Cross-faction BGs would make it possible to put a equal amount of healer, range and melee character on both sides while still maintain a short BG queue time.
    I agree with you

15. May 23, 2019  
    You destroyed horde PvP, there are no PvP guild in horde anymore (since OD moving alliance).
    LOL: http://armory.warmane.com/guild/OId+...ecrown/summary

The Old Division guild on alliance is just a smaller alt guild that has been around forever.

First ... 545535455565765 ... Last