I realize things haven't been clarified entirely about the event. Let's say the actual event does happen though which means once the supplies are finished and we wait 5 days until they travel to Silithus after which the Ten Hour War begins. Then the raids open.

The supplies are projected to complete next week sometime. I think most of us would like to participate in the event meaning not be working or have it in the middle of the night. And we could also plan for it as well as prepare for the raids opening.

So my proposal to everyone is to finish the supplies on Monday, May 13th in the morning (server time) so the event can start Saturday morning and the raids available that Saturday evening. I realize there isn't a perfect time for everyone, but I figure that timing is the peak of activity on the server.

I'm starting the discussion though so share your thoughts as well as any info on supplies to coordinate this. And perhaps maybe Warmane staff can take some of the feedback and help us with the timing of this.