1. You created purple haze? Are you someone who Trump wants to keep out of the USA by the name of Tyrmahkag?

xdxd
    On the contrary, you are late. MOP's version of Purple Haze has been ongoing for 2 years before it's apparent end and it has posed as a major contender to Frostwolfs twink group known as the TTLS. Even during those times, members from PH WOTLK did come to MOP to give twinking a try during those days.
    This is MOP's Purple Haze created by smqt, not any of the Purple Haze from your WOTLK. After a span of time, this group transitioned into Monster Inc.

Still to this day they are rivals with TTLS/Naaru, remnants of SNP, The 12K, and other 3rd part groups such as Tos clan and the Ghost twinks.
    At the end of the day, these groups shape twinking community of Frostwolf, even bringing back some 10 twinks out of retirement.

TL'DR verison

Tyrmahkag Purple Haze is wotlk and was created by him, along with other rivals you have to challenge him.

Smqt's Purple Haze was MOP and it was created by him, and when his group stormed 70s, they were the only group to give TTLS/naaru at the time a run for their money and still to this day they still do.

2. What is happening right now? 70-74 bracket was slowly going to be active and after one week, it is hard to meet with some twink in-game!

3. What is happening right now? 70-74 bracket was slowly going to be active and after one week, it is hard to meet with some twink in-game!
    Twinks busy gearing and or leveling new twinks.
    Talk about TTLS maybe needing new leadership. Talk about, yet again, Rflow replacement.
    ToS halted farming for some unknown reason.
    10 twinks active on an all time high, some 24 twinks spotted too.
    The K fang has been unbanned and will eventually come to ally/horde side.
    Some twinks took a break due to irl stuff (new job, work, school, etc.)
    Ghost twink co-leader hunting down and killing players (Justified reporting), mainly against twinks of both faction.
    Some twinks went out of their way to make 60-61 twinks, why? I don't know.
    Some twinks moved on to be 90.
    Few Monster Inc take separate way to do dungeons, not that much with as TTLS. No one is grouping for dungeons/raids.

End Result, once things get back up to speed, BGs will not be one sided anymore since everyone will be geared, and bgs may or may not be a bit harder than it is now; await the grandfatehred twinks to help, this will be over for everyone will be geared.
    Edited: December 5, 2016

4. The scene died down a bit, but surely it will be back. For now I'm just chillin'. I'm no longer a grandfather twink lol :p
    Which means BGs now some of us have to fight defensively, probably on the same defense level of Horde twinks, all we do is attack this and that lol not realizing the objective until after some time.

Also Rflow went M.I.A. again without warning, some say it was because of ghosts, the orc chick is the only person from old SNP days that I or anyone else don't mess with, that think she was the reason monster inc leader was inactive for those 2 weeks.

Sunwell is open but I don't have a need for anything. There is something, but I wait for the SWP and other dungeons hype to die down a bit before I can find whatever it is I'm seeking.
    Warmane is just releasing, disregarding the bugs that has been reported from said dungeons and so forth.

EDIT:

I thought ghost whacked rflow, but then I checked his new pally, he is seemingly active, just under the radar, but Comboz and ghosts is a major threat since the mage is on vacation.

5. Kila, they say this because he is always unknown himself. I didn't realize he still logs so I just eye for his mains on global lol.
    But yeah, it shows he is inactive for sometime so some of us were jumping to conclusions about the ghosts, thx for letting us know.

What about M INC? I see them in Goldshire sometimes and they seem kind of separate.

6. @Kila, I have no clue who this female orc you speak of. All I know is that, I was inactive for more than a week because, as everyone knows, I got banned due to using Cheat Engine. However, that was only for 7 days and as we all also know, I am back on the scene. Furthermore, when I came back from my little 'vacation', i noticed that Twinking died down a bit. Why? Pff, only God knows. Nevertheless, this does not stop Monster Inc as I am still helping people get geared, especially now that there are new raids available. I hoped for the opposite for when they opened new raids and by the opposite, I mean, I thought Twinking would be even more active than ever. Sad to say, I guess not.

@Blackshroud, Monster Inc are still about, no doubt. However, things have slowed down as I mentioned above. I won't blame TTLS for this, but I've rarely seen any of them online. I've seen some twinks in a horde guild named "L E G A C Y" and by what I've seen, they're trying their hardest to get geared. Grats to them!
    The thing with Monster Inc is that people are still active, sure, but people have started logging in at different ST (Server Time), maybe due to work, school, finals or whatever. It won't be like this for long though!

To those twinks on both horde and alliance that are still active, I'd like to say thank you for trying to keep twinking alive on Frostwolf. Don't let us down! 'cause I know that I'm not! <3

-Smqt
    (GM of Monster Inc)

7. Oh ok, hopefully everything goes back to how it was, I'm even for toning down for new comers like before.
    Kila was referring to the Ghost twink co-leader, Comboz. If it is true about your xmog it is probably by this person, she is known for going after xmog players, uldum plvlers, etc. The mage is on vacation so he leave her in charge, and some of TTLS and other twink groups getting shot down one by one.
    Juste don't xmog illegally and she or anyone else won't come for you.

I will come back during snow man event, I think this will be the BEST time to once again replenish mat stock for TTLS and Monster inc, so just remind ppl of your guild. I'll also have to do what I did before to encourage horde again, we lose another good rogue, Venom who moved on to 90s.

8. Oh ok, hopefully everything goes back to how it was, I'm even for toning down for new comers like before.
    Kila was referring to the Ghost twink co-leader, Comboz. If it is true about your xmog it is probably by this person, she is known for going after xmog players, uldum plvlers, etc. The mage is on vacation so he leave her in charge, and some of TTLS and other twink groups getting shot down one by one.
    Juste don't xmog illegally and she or anyone else won't come for you.

I will come back during snow man event, I think this will be the BEST time to once again replenish mat stock for TTLS and Monster inc, so just remind ppl of your guild. I'll also have to do what I did before to encourage horde again, we lose another good rogue, Venom who moved on to 90s.
    Shes only loyal if you befriend her. Her temper is probably why people are afraid.

Also I didn't see much going on with bgs now, but realized what you said earlier.

9. hey guys i made for my first time a lvl 70 twink and i'm looking for a guild :) any suggestion? I'm playing on ally side atm

10. hey guys i made for my first time a lvl 70 twink and i'm looking for a guild :) any suggestion? I'm playing on ally side atm
    Monster Inc! That's the alliance twink guild <3
    feel free to ask someone for an invite.

11. Monster Inc! That's the alliance twink guild <3
    feel free to ask someone for an invite.
    Tyvm man! I will do that in these days ;)

12. Twinking is a bit down for this month, but this is also a twink's month to reap in resources for their guild.
    JP/Valor farming and such, gold farming, etc.

But that 50% gold cut is gonna be something righteous.

13. A few BGs took place yesterday. Some members of monster and TTLS, 2 the red and blue pandas from twisted naaru were there too.

Bg ended due to not having enough players.

14. A new Twinking thread, new guild too? Oh my. I've been gone too long.

15. I know why the twinks have died. I know where their heads have fallen. I know, too, what myriad sores torment their flesh and which demons stalk their souls. I know, and I could tell you, but first I must apologize.

I, too, have been a shadow in the night, unseen, unheard and unspoken. My guild, you see, has been building their level 60 army in preparation for an excursion into the Molten Core. As it's Knight, I was bound to Lilyandra and tasked to solve the mystery of Blackwing's Lair. I have been, so far, unsuccessful, but that is all beside the point.

DBlackKnight - my namesake - still draws breath, as do many other Monsters that once traversed this realm. We sleep and dream and wonder. What to do when the horde no longer queues? How to organize a raid when so many are invited but so few arrive? How to find our comrades in arms when the World is rife with strife, when attitudes writhe and tempers flare and guildmasters who share the same goals undermine each other, winning nothing?

In my lonely wanders I've heard many rumors, some true, others folly itself. These wretched words serve only to fracture and segment, crumble and destroy our beloved art. Every twink wishes to be a guildmaster but in the end, there can only be one. How to defy discord and appease them all?

And so we sleep and dream and wonder while all that could be ours rots beneath the Sun.

Summon me and I will answer, for the glory of <Monsters Inc. > and for the supremacy of The Alliance. Until then I shall remain Lilyandra, and I will solve the riddle of Blackwing's Lair that those whom she serves might enter unscathed.

Know, too, that my loyalty will never waver for, so long as we are a collective, <We Are Borg>, and against us, resistance is futile.

First ... 23456 ... Last