1. Pattern: Celestial Cloth and Its Uses

Heya folks...well I'll try and be short so as title says having issue for days on not getting pattern to drop or any other to that note (seeing only post i could find about this issue on forums is ancient (2016!). Anyhow by all means it should drop easy or relativly easy once u hit max tailoring level....yet for days and no matter what lvl/type of mobs i try nothing...spent hours farming regular mobs from 85-90,elites,bosses u name it....nothing. Well in end of all its not really a rant just would like to atleast know IF there is a chance to drop at all or is it simply bugged lie some fish and other stuff are (example baby crocolisc from shatraah fishing daily to just name one...). Thx in advance for any response so i know what to do further cos would really like to make some gear with my tailor.

P.S. apparently one of guildies got leatherworkers pattern to drop so hoping there is some chance tailoring drops too.

2. Same here, never got the chance to loot that thing, no matter how many monsters I've killed.

But on the other hand, I manged to find the equivalent for Leatherworking, Engineering and Blacksmithing, on all my characters or so. It wasnt necessarily easy or fast but it happened. Also I know some people have the pattern for tailoring as I7ve seen some of the items being sold at auction house, but like OP said, it should be much easier and faster to drop as a lvl max tailor !

Help please.

3. I'd suggest farming Manifestations of Pride in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
    https://www.wowhead.com/npc=72280/ma...ation-of-pride

It won' be instant, but you're bound to find the pattern eventually.

4. I'd suggest farming Manifestations of Pride in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
    https://www.wowhead.com/npc=72280/ma...ation-of-pride

It won' be instant, but you're bound to find the pattern eventually.
    Been there a few hrs while farming golden lotus rep but hell might try few more today cos rly got no idea what to do anymore....all ive ben getting is glyph recipes lol....hell even got one on new dk i made after first kill on timeless last night lol. thx for response guys i'll let yall know if/when happens though i doubt it by now....swapped pretty much all areas of mobs in panda that can drop it and farmed my heart off and still no luck...

5. Finally after god knows how many hours and mobs and all sorta recipes (leather/bs/inscr which imho shouldnt drop for tailor) went for one last try at sha manifestations like Ravek said and got it to drop. Honestly lost count to how many or how long exactly it took but i can tell u i was on 9th beer to keep me from going berserk lol. Thx for tipps guys and apparently there is some hope for this server lol.

6. What Pattern for Celestial Cloth?

What pattern were you trying to farm?

7. What pattern were you trying to farm?
    Pattern: Celestial Cloth and Its Uses