1. Hi, I'm new. So which server should I pick?

I tried to find information on the difference in servers other than the "information" tab faction information. I assume it's somewhere obvious that I'm missing. Any help is appreciated, thanks. (I'm still downloading atm)

2. I tried to find information on the difference in servers other than the "information" tab faction information. I assume it's somewhere obvious that I'm missing. Any help is appreciated, thanks. (I'm still downloading atm)
    once you get in-game, when you select a server, on the home screen where the character list is, there will be a box on the left-hand side of the screen that explains the detail of each server. If I was you though, I'd pick Icecrown. Frostmourne is directed towards new players but it has some custom-content that might be confusing to a new player and its also on its last phase of content before the server gets reset and all the toons get transfered to Icecrown anyway.

Alternatively, Lordaeron is a hardcore server with x1 experience rates. If you are looking to take it slow and expeirence the game in its original state, then that would be the place to play, however it has low population and is harder to gear up for endgame raiding.

3. Icecrown:
    - Exp x 7; Gold, professions x 3.
    - Most players around the clock.
    - Your most well rounded server. PvP and PvE environments are alive and well.
    - Coin and point shops available, Trade section open for premium members for gold, item and character trades (coins as currency).
    - Premium account status recommended to avoid long login queue times.

Lordaeron:
    - Rates are x 1.
    - Raids are made harder. Shorter timers, more HP, more DMG.
    - Attracts more PvE players, as it's aimed more for harder end-game PvE content.
    - Crossrealm PvP with Icecrown and Blackrock.

Blackrock
    - PvP only
    - Instant 80
    - Free gear to start with.
    - Crossrealm PvP with other realms.

Frostmourne
    - Exp x 7, not sure of other rates.
    - Seasonal. After the season ends, characters must be selected to transfer to Icecrown. Frostmourne Content Tier 3 | Frostmourne Relentless Gladiator Season.
    -