1. the AV paradox

you que up AV and you leave it becasue you have self respect and dont want to play for 30min to lose, you get a 15min deserter and wait, you que up again and its the same AV you left from 15min ago. 5min later you lose

thoughts on that?

2. que Specific BG you want instead of random?

3. Alterac Valley for Alliance has gotten pretty bad. The win to lose ratio is 4-1 for this daily active player. There's already a fixed expectation my faction always loses in mid-field fights.

4. The horde hk farmers make AV pretty grim for ally. Not sure why anyone enjoys standing around a gy spamming aoe at rezzers.

5. Arena 95% alliance teams.
    Pvp guilds almost all alliance (2-3 maybe horde).
    Alliance can play gvg due to mercenary mode, making horde pvp guilds switching to alliance.
    Mercenary mode so that alliance doesn't have long queues, making horde obsolete for pvp.
    Horde players saying that human racial is broken, alliance players telling git gud.
    If humans could be every class, we almost wouldn't see any other race in alliance.

So ye, in my opinion horde deserves at least something and gy farming alliance is very nice.

6. So ye, in my opinion horde deserves at least something and gy farming alliance is very nice.
    2021 BG scene is still the most balanced in Warmane's history, so I wouldn't change it a bit. Remember in 2016 Alliance stomped every single BG, 2017 Horde rarely ever occupied Wintergrasp, 2018-19 we had a big multiboxer issue.

7. I just find it funny that from all, alliance people come complain about something pvp wise.

8. Alliance lost Warsong 2 days ago :-O We should change the queue system for that.

9. I blame Blackrock players for this and the objectives. Horde never does objectives that's why alliances are constantly farmed and I like that. Also you cant have rele geared Blackrock players and expect to do something. Doing objectives leads to being farmed. Until people realize that, they will be ganked for 30, 40, 50, or 60 minutes. You won't always have premades carrying you in alterac. Change or play smaller bg's.