1. with 3.3.5 mechanic. ??
    I wish, but no. Somewhere up there in thread lays a link that shows 1.12.1 talent tree on wrath client.

2. That's quite a flawed logic, players dictating how others play is an issue, that's is intended, it's not an issue. What's next, players asking for a certain level, gear, role, price for items and trillion other things is "players dictating how others play". There is nothing wrong with the world being dangerous, it actually is a good thing. 10 dudes crying about being ganked 2 times is really stupid metric. And taking example from Activision as if that's a good thing makes me laugh every time.

People should think longer than 5 seconds about this, staff actually has some form of data, one FM season was pvp and one was pvp. Did that actually impact anything? Pve people did pve. Pvp people did pvp. Going out in the world and knowing that you can get killed is somehow bad? It doesn't matter. If anything i got the impression that pve FM had lower player count, as they sacrificed a part of the player count pie for nothing, but that's just my impression.
    I have a hard time understanding what are you even trying to argue with or what are you even trying to say. Let me put it simple.
    >PvE people did pve. Pvp people did pvp.
    PvE player can't reach from point A to point B to do PvE, because some sperglord want to do some PvP and he don't.
    Is that understandable? Moving on :)

>Going out in the world and knowing that you can get killed is somehow bad?
    Don't put words in my mouth. It's not bad when you are into it and you have a bunch of free time to do it. Again, PvE realm solves this issue? Want to do PvP? Than turn it on.

>If anything i got the impression that pve FM had lower player count, as they sacrificed a part of the player count pie for nothing, but that's just my impression.
    You are exactly right when you saying that it's just your impression :) Because it literally is, lol. Are you trying to say here, that PvE realm mode killed FM and not release of Wotlk classic together with Ulduar patch? How about memories that i have, without an impressions? I remember there be a ques and12k+ people? Damn peeps must be hated that PvE realm....

> staff actually has some form of data
    >10 dudes crying about being ganked

First of all, this data is better be not from your head. I have a different data, you know what data this is? This forum. Scroll it a bit and you will be sure that this is not a 10 people lol. Im scared to even think how much threads there was created about that, how much questions moderators had to answer, and how many people got banned for being mad kek.

Despite of you arguing with things that i didn't even said, i hope that cleared the situation for you at least just for a little :)

3. Right, and I hope you realize that every single word you said is exactly in the same boat, "your impression".

If player cant reach A to B in wow, he has waay more important things to worry about.

You are missing the point here, creating 2 games in parallel is a bad idea, no matter how you look at it.

And what are you saying, pvp FM didnt have 12k+ques? You missed the part that no one "hates" pve realms. Pve realms are missed chance, is the best way to put it. Sterile things are nice a clean, but they are, well, barren.

Yes exactly, staff has some data, and they will make their decision, no matter how many wimps cry how they cant get from A to B.

You dont have to say things to understand the meaning of them, even if you don't understand them yourself. It's fine, and I hope that this cleard the situation for you also.

4. Right, and I hope you realize that every single word you said is exactly in the same boat, "your impression".

If player cant reach A to B in wow, he has waay more important things to worry about.

You are missing the point here, creating 2 games in parallel is a bad idea, no matter how you look at it.

And what are you saying, pvp FM didnt have 12k+ques? You missed the part that no one "hates" pve realms. Pve realms are missed chance, is the best way to put it. Sterile things are nice a clean, but they are, well, barren.

Yes exactly, staff has some data, and they will make their decision, no matter how many wimps cry how they cant get from A to B.

You dont have to say things to understand the meaning of them, even if you don't understand them yourself. It's fine, and I hope that this cleard the situation for you also.
    You make no sense and you just trying to play words at this point to derail the conversation because you cannot defend your point and make an valid argument.
    Thanks for your amazing contribution to topic, moving on.

5. Sorry for not taking praticipation any further, and not agreeing with delusional stuff in your head, but this is almost physically painful to read needless to say, to understand. I just hope i didn't got some flymasters killed right now because of it.

6. Hey, don't sweat it if you don't get it. Look, you even think I'm some sort of ganker, killing flightmasters. One looks at it from surface "omg they are killing me", other looks at it from deeper point of game design. It's all fine, don't torture you little head about it.

7. Hey, don't sweat it if you don't get it. Look, you even think I'm some sort of ganker, killing flightmasters. One looks at it from surface "omg they are killing me", other looks at it from deeper point of game design. It's all fine, don't torture you little head about it.

You do sound like someone who spends hours ganking low levels... coming up with poor arguments to justify ganking of people who do not want to be ganked. Pretty much telling these people to go **** themselves, all Warmane has to be a gank fiesta!

8. Both PvP and PvE argument are valido imho (the delivery way less), but in reality there will be always someone who will be unhappy with the staff choices. That's it, they will do what they believe is better for the player base, you have just to accept it and amen c:

9. You do sound like someone who spends hours ganking low levels... coming up with poor arguments to justify ganking of people who do not want to be ganked. Pretty much telling these people to go **** themselves, all Warmane has to be a gank fiesta!
    Not sure where I justify ganking. When I'm leveling I do everything I can to not walk into range of any player I cant take. I stay lower than grass, because that's my place. And I have no qualms wiping out some low level players who don't know how far are 30 yards from me for some reason I can't decipher. I have never gave chase to any low level player who is behaving properly, which is running away. So as you can see, I'm perfectly honorable player, not a ganker.

But the point is, ganking is low price to pay for all the good things that come from overcoming adversities you come across in Azeroth.

10. Not sure where I justify ganking. When I'm leveling I do everything I can to not walk into range of any player I cant take. I stay lower than grass, because that's my place. And I have no qualms wiping out some low level players who don't know how far are 30 yards from me for some reason I can't decipher. I have never gave chase to any low level player who is behaving properly, which is running away. So as you can see, I'm perfectly honorable player, not a ganker.

But the point is, ganking is low price to pay for all the good things that come from overcoming adversities you come across in Azeroth.
    I overcame these 'ganking adversities' you talk about in Icecrown and found it to be the low point of my experience... having to avoid level 80s camping a questing hub. Having to delay my questing there/look for quests elsewhere because the quest givers are all dead! Getting ganked was an all round bad experience! Also the only thing that gets disabled with world pvp flag turned off is the ganking. What's with this obsession with ganking?

11. You would have to ask gankers why they are obsessed with ganking. Why do dead questgivers and all that were low point of your experience? Quests and mobs are a resource, someone snatching your ore vein or herb is a low point for you also? Isn't that a given part of "the experience"? Or experiences where you didn't get your way are negative for you? Wouldn't that mean, removing those negative experiences would remove positive experiences, since one can not exist without the other?

12. gankers are cancer, there is no good cancer for the negative/positive experience. no matter what type of gankers are like the buffoon that kills you 8-12 times (lol lol lol trolled u mad bro? /laugh) or the psycho with this kind of serial killer behavior, like the feel of excitement killing a low the 1st time and want to relieve that experience 16hs per day every day.

13. gankers are cancer, there is no good cancer for the negative/positive experience. no matter what type of gankers are like the buffoon that kills you 8-12 times (lol lol lol trolled u mad bro? /laugh) or the psycho with this kind of serial killer behavior, like the feel of excitement killing a low the 1st time and want to relieve that experience 16hs per day every day.
    There is no way someone can kill you 8-12 times, unless you want badge for your victim Olympics.

14. There is no way someone can kill you 8-12 times, unless you want badge for your victim Olympics.
    idk, never happens to me, im the one that kills gankers because they sucks at pvp. thats why is say you and not me

15. idk, never happens to me, im the one that kills gankers because they sucks at pvp. thats why is say you and not me
    If you kill the gankers anyway then why do you not want PvP? It gets you free honor and bragging rights over those you kill. PvP just adds to the experience of the game in my opinion, both getting ganked and ganking are fun in the end, especially when you overcome those who try ganking you like you said.

First ... 1422232425263474 ... Last