1. Missing Alchemy Recipes

I am trying to complete the http://www.wowhead.com/quest=10902/master-of-elixirs quest. To do that I need five Elixer of Major Defense.
    The recipe for this elixer should be sold by Haalrun in Telredor. But Haalrun only sells different kinds of vials. Haalrun should also sell two other Recipes, those are not for sale either.

Is there another place to get these recipes?

I am aware that I can also become an Elixer Master by doing another mastery quest and switching, but i am just curious if I can do it directly.

-Docide

2. Not showing up at the Horde vendor in Blade's Edge either. Nor does he have the Mana potion recipe which is on a 2 minute timer.

3. These are limited quantity recipes. Once the available stock has been sold, it will take some time to reappear in the vendor's inventory. Restocking can take as long as several hours.

4. I am aware of this. But for those recipes it should list the item and say it is out of stock. At tha Haalrun vendor the recipes arent even listed.

Does it work like this on Loradaeron? Or does the item simply no apear if it is not in stock.

-Docide

5. Camping for 12 H to get recipes . still dosnt have them .

I stop playin until they fix this ..

6. Camping for 12 H to get recipes . still dosnt have them .

I stop playin until they fix this ..
    Funny stuff right here

7. If you stop playing because of this, then don't bother to play at all.

8. I am trying to complete the http://www.wowhead.com/quest=10902/master-of-elixirs quest. To do that I need five Elixer of Major Defense.
    The recipe for this elixer should be sold by Haalrun in Telredor. But Haalrun only sells different kinds of vials. Haalrun should also sell two other Recipes, those are not for sale either.

Is there another place to get these recipes?

I am aware that I can also become an Elixer Master by doing another mastery quest and switching, but i am just curious if I can do it directly.

-Docide
    Don't you also need something from Black Morass? As far as I know OHF is bugged, so BM isn't doable. The whole thing is broken atm.

9. OHF and BM both should work, I did them 2weeks ago on my lvl 80.

10. I became a transmutation master and had it switched to elixer by the trainer. Its a work around but better than nothing.

11. I am aware of this. But for those recipes it should list the item and say it is out of stock. At tha Haalrun vendor the recipes arent even listed.

Does it work like this on Loradaeron? Or does the item simply no apear if it is not in stock.

-Docide
    If the item is in limited stock and already bought, it won't appear until it's back in stock AND you refresh the vendor window. If you bought the last of a limited stock item, it will still show until you refresh the window.

12. Its 2019 and this still hasnt been fixed?

13. Its 2019 and this still hasn't been fixed?
    yes. it is 2019 and still not fixed. I just spend like 4 hours doing all the things for this quest. and at the final step, there is no recipe at the vendor. what a...

edit: I just realized that there are no the other 3 recipes I just bought after reopening trade window with NPC. so, ill update this comment if this thing actually work.

Last edit: 14/04/19 11:36am
    The server just reset. I logged in at the moment it became available to log in, there was a guy who log at the same time as me, bought the recepe and log of. The thing is not bugged. I checked AH as well. What they do? They keep chars logged off just next to vendor, buy the recipe the moment it spawned and selling it on AH for 350g. That is why u will never find the recipe at the vendor assuming its bugged. would give perma ban to those "players"..
    Edited: April 14, 2019 Reason: sad truth.

14. May 7, 2019  
    I can confirm it working. I got the recipe on my Alchemist a while ago.

https://imgur.com/a/i4V5Buv

Edit:
    Apparently alliance money farmers been camping the recipe:
    https://imgur.com/a/kJrrX5K
    Edited: May 7, 2019

15. Ok but if you have it then tell where we can buy it because now im doing this quest for 2 days and i still cant find a reciepe ?? how fair is it if some can have it for 3G from vendor and all of them need to buy from AH ..... just to tell you now is for 650G Haalum doesnt sell that reciepe either

12 Last