1. May 24, 2020  

Random battlegrounds faction winrates

I've played around 6-7 BG's in the past day or so. I haven't won a single one of them, and the games weren't even remotely competitive -- to the point where I can't just blame my own skill as the reason why I keep losing -- as it was so one-sided I'm sure even if I was well geared and and much better (I'm new to rogue) we still would've lost.

Do Horde seem to lose to Alliance on Frostmourne more than the other way around? I'd be interested in any statistics there are on faction winrates.

2. May 24, 2020  
    6 to 7 losses in a row can simply be bad luck. I don't play exclusively on Frostmourne, but I have 7 toons ranging from 4k to 6k GS on Icecrown and I usually get a win on each of them everyday. Just the other day, I managed to get a win on all of them within a few tries except for a 5.3k GS alt. He lost 7 games in a row. Eventually he got a win, and even then, it was an very tough AB battle. If you don't stop playing until getting a win and stop as soon as you get one, statistically, you will always end up with more losses than wins and all your streaks will be losing streaks. Maybe wait a bit and try again after a few hours?

3. May 24, 2020  
    As an Alliance player, I also have the feeling that we win a lot more than Horde. I have no data to prove my point, it's just a feeling based on all the BGs and Wintergrasps I played on Frostmourne. It makes sense though since pvpers mostly play Alliance for Human racial, and we have multiboxers in WG.

4. May 24, 2020  
    You actually do have data - achievemets -> statistics -> pvp -> battlegrounds. As an alliance player to this point I have 220 played and 170 won battlegrounds.

5. May 24, 2020  
    This stat is flawed by the fact that it only takes finished bg into account. Personally I tend to leave prematurely BGs that look like free lose, so they don't appear in my achiev stats, over inflating the winrate.

6. May 24, 2020  
    I have left like 5 BGs in total but haven’t checked if they actually count as a loss in the statistic. Nevertheless, alliance really seem to dominate heavily in this realm IMHO.
    Edited: May 24, 2020

7. May 24, 2020  
    Yep, only Isle of Conquest looks Horde dominated in my experience, I rarely win it.

8. May 25, 2020  
    I have 2 toons and Disc Priest and War. So, I bg all day on horde side and I will say. Horde overall are terrible in bgs, like they have never step into a bg before in their lives bad. I play on alliance in classic so I wanted to mess around with horde and I regret it 100%.

The meta for horde is to zerg and never defend. Though, it seems new horde are now starting to form some premades. So, watch out alliance. =)

9. May 26, 2020  
    imo the human racial is the source of this imbalance paired with the fact that ally bg teams are only made up of human palas, human dks (or warrior!) and human disci priests

10. May 26, 2020  
    That has nothing to do with how horde play in bgs.

11. May 29, 2020  
    Horders are apes in BG's. Most of the hordes do well in PVE but suck balls in PVP. cant wait to reroll human HPAL. lol

12. May 29, 2020  
    Horders are apes in BG's. Most of the hordes do well in PVE but suck balls in PVP.
    This is my experience as well. Majority of bgs i have been as Horde people just act like they have never been BG before in their life. I dunno maybe Horde attract more new players then alliance, or they just in general dont care about PVP to learn but holy **** its really bad.