1. 2 Weeks Ago  

When are BLW items unlocked in the store? UwU

Konnichiwa!
    When are BWL items unlocked in the store?
    I need to spend my coins and shamelessly show off my items to my guild members!!!
    RELEASE THE ITENS AND TAKE MY COINS!

Greetings.
    UwU
    Edited: 2 Weeks Ago Reason: BWL BWL BWL BWL

2. 2 Weeks Ago  
    A couple of days after AQ opening

3. 1 Week Ago  
    Is MC equipment coming down in price?

4. 1 Week Ago  
    Believe it's when AQ is cleared

5. 6 Days Ago  
    Bump. as Tranquility cleared AQ40 but BWL items are still not available for purchase.

@QA please reply.

6. 6 Days Ago  
    i don't know what are they waiting for.
    GIve it time, took a week or something before MC items was up after BWL

7. 6 Days Ago  

8. 6 Days Ago  

9. 6 Days Ago  
    What a bunch of clowns stuck at 1/8 ranting because they can't RMT their gear... Pathetic.

10. 6 Days Ago  
    let us spend our coins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. 6 Days Ago  
    What a bunch of clowns stuck at 1/8 ranting because they can't RMT their gear... Pathetic.
    My guild has cleared BWL on the third week. We farmed it ever since and have seen exactly 0 DFTs drop. Some guilds have 5-7 of them already. This is why we need BWL gear in the shop.

12. 5 Days Ago  
    My guild has cleared BWL on the third week. We farmed it ever since and have seen exactly 0 DFTs drop. Some guilds have 5-7 of them already. This is why we need BWL gear in the shop.
    Some guilds also have 0 TFs even tho it was on farm since week 2 of MC, my guild included we only have had 1 binding drop, we wanna be able to enjoy the TF Debuff so much :)

13. 5 Days Ago  
    Some guilds also have 0 TFs even tho it was on farm since week 2 of MC, my guild included we only have had 1 binding drop, we wanna be able to enjoy the TF Debuff so much :)
    We had one drop on the first week MC was out. My guild was only forming at that time and we had to invite some pugs. A pug rolled a won it. Second one dropped a few months later and a third one dropped a few weeks ago. So our guild has 1 tank with TF.

14. 5 Days Ago  
    I have never seen a single binding drop, even though I've done MC once per week since launch (excluding my alt runs, although I've never seen it drop there either)

Really annoying that a legendary weapon that becomes useless once TbC launches has such a low drop rate

15. 5 Days Ago  

123 ... Last