1. Website population count

Ok, so I started playing yesterday after quite some time and somehow I stumbled upon an article about how Warmane fakes the Lordaeron population count on the site. I logged in a couple minutes ago expecting a few hundred people in the queue, as the site shows, but I logged in instantly. Why not put the exact number of people online?

2. Ok, so I started playing yesterday after quite some time and somehow I stumbled upon an article about how Warmane fakes the Lordaeron population count on the site. I logged in a couple minutes ago expecting a few hundred people in the queue, as the site shows, but I logged in instantly. Why not put the exact number of people online?
    Couple minutes ago there were no queue, I think all realms are restarting right now, I believe website doesnt update numbers instantly, there should be slight delay.

3. Nevermind, got disconnected. How do I delete this thread?

4. Nevermind, got disconnected. How do I delete this thread?
    Website is not updated in real time, you can't.

5. Ok, so I started playing yesterday after quite some time and somehow I stumbled upon an article about how Warmane fakes the Lordaeron population count on the site. I logged in a couple minutes ago expecting a few hundred people in the queue, as the site shows, but I logged in instantly. Why not put the exact number of people online?
    Don't think have fake population you easy can check with Census Plus(checking zones for how many players around[only for your one side Ally or Horde]
    and not from 11,000 players everyone is ready for action (maybe some precent are afk,multi-box,...)