1. Could you please implement 1v1 SoloQueue for the people who like dueling. That would be awesome, we wouldn`t have to wait the whole week to take part in 1v1 event. You could reward top 10 players once a month. Super simple and super fun.
    +1000
    add this feature please!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Could you please implement 1v1 SoloQueue for the people who like dueling. That would be awesome, we wouldn`t have to wait the whole week to take part in 1v1 event. You could reward top 10 players once a month. Super simple and super fun.
    i also agree, really nice one soloq 1v1

imagine the activity on it, it would be amazing!!

also what about christmas events?
    I would like to suggests, labyrinth, stairs etc, lots of options this year :D + cow maybe? + like last year eof farming? what about that?

3. I d wish to see stairs/jump event to be 24/24 available it doesn t mattter if someone already won it, i like to run it even without rewards it just gets your mind of raids, dailys and everything else.

4. Will there be eof event again, like one from last year when we farm boss all around Azeroth?

5. Will there be eof event again, like one from lasIt year when we farm boss all around Azeroth?
    I had the same question

6. Will there be eof event again, like one from last year when we farm boss all around Azeroth?
    Its way better snowmans or cows (i havent seen cows from 2016.)!!

7. When is event starting??? I need EOF for my druid and you guys still didnt begin event.

8. legendary weapon smith

I would like to see the "legendary weapon smith" art event again!
    i wanted to participate in the past but never managed to do so :(

anyone else ?

9. trasmog competition
    u can superate in 3 categorys plate leather and cloth. u can do it every some months or a year an the winner of each class could win a rare mount like a really rare mount...this way warmane wins peepz to donate more for scrolls or items for x mog and players obviously could have 1 more reason to do an awesome x mog to hes self!

10. Event

Make Siege of {Orgrimmar, Stormwind} scenarios. Will be great!

11. Stairs event!!
    The most fun event there is.
    I suggest not to only have one group
    but rather have a NPC that teleports you to the event.

The stairs event is a tresured tradition and its sad that I might miss it because I didnt get the inv.

12. Landing event !!

Use ground mount from a cliff to jump and land in a certain spot... I think its pretty clear and easy but can be fun. Who lands will be qualified for next round..etc.

13. Somesort of speedruning event about old raids like u need to be like idk 5K gs max so it can be somewhat fair and go to old raids and want to do some challanges like beat whole raid it under some time/beat best time, beat specific boss /bosses under some time maybe u neeed to do some challange in bosses like do whole vanilla raid naked etc

14. Could you please implement 1v1 SoloQueue for the people who like dueling. That would be awesome, we wouldn`t have to wait the whole week to take part in 1v1 event. You could reward top 10 players once a month. Super simple and super fun.
    Please awesome idea, make this happen!
    You could even have different arenas, one with more los others with less, to make it more balanced! Ppl would join it for sure
    Edited: March 14, 2021 Reason: forgot to quote

First ... 91718192021 ... Last