1. Events April 20th - April 27th | Live Q&A Schedule

Greetings Warmane community,

Here's the schedule for this week. We're having a variety of events this time, ranging from classics like Bounty Hunt to some relatively more rare events such as 40v40 Level 1. We hope you enjoy them!

Schedule

Brief description of events
    Spoiler: Show
    40v40 BGs
    Fight your enemy faction and see who triumphs! Warsong Gulch 40v40s!

Stairs Event
    Climb the course and see if you can reach the top and claim some rewards!

Maze Event
    Find your way around the many dead ends and see if you can find the end, while there's murderous people trying to kill you.

1v1 Tournament
    You know your class? Prove it and win the 1v1 Tournament. Streamed on official channel.

Treasure Hunt
    Find the items that the GM wants and get a reward for them! Watch out, the GM might want some weird stuff.
    Hide and Seek
    Find the hiding place, go through mountains, rivers and get a prize for it!

Bounty Hunt
    Hunt the players with a price on their head or be the one that's being hunted. Your choice.

Pink Gnome/Cow
    Find the gnome or a cow in their respective hiding place, guarded by their faction and try to murder them. Pink clothes, necessary!

As always, all times are GMT/UTC and match our current time that is shown on the website. Also, we appreciate all feedback for the events as long as it's constructive. If you have any ideas, feel free to post them here. We read them all.

Live Q&A Schedule
    Spoiler: Show

No Q&As planned for now.

Regards
    Warmane

2. 3 weeks in row only events which are giving one of two BoA companions which already half of server has. Please make race event instead of maze and instead of 40v40 lvl1 make death maze or something what was on warsong last week. Talking about neltharion.

3. 3 weeks in row only events which are giving one of two BoA companions which already half of server has. Please make race event instead of maze and instead of 40v40 lvl1 make death maze or something what was on warsong last week. Talking about neltharion.
    Would love to but we need to rebuild the maze on the ground, some players don't have the textures load properly and they fall through. We stayed away from tournaments and such for a week and some to make sure we can host them with proper commands.

We're hoping to start putting up 40v40 BGs like WSG and such in event circulation soonish.

4. Hide and seek event today will be hosted 1 hour later than planned.

5. The event on Frostwolf was postponed to 19:00 server time so we can fill up groups more easier as it requires a lot of players. It'll be hosted exactly now, feel free to join.

6. Ragnaros's 40v40 Level 1 Massacre will be postponed by 1 hour to accomodate more players.

7. Is there a reason why there's no Event on Lordaeron anymore? Back when Lordaeron had events i got invited to Group for 40v40 but then got an Error message in the Chat which kicked me? so i missed out on My Magic rooster egg sadly, and my Murloc costume :(

Would be really nice to have some Events happen on Lordaeron.

8. It would be cool to have hns on nelth

Its been a while

9. I'm new to the server and i'm playing on Lordaeron. I noticed there are no events there at all. Is there a particular reason for that and are there plans this to be changed?

10. May 2, 2016  
    I'm new to the server and i'm playing on Lordaeron. I noticed there are no events there at all. Is there a particular reason for that and are there plans this to be changed?
    Right now due to the hardcore nature of the realm, there's no events there. It might get changed in the future but right now it stays like that.