1. 3 Weeks Ago  

Why does leveling feel so slow?

7x exp boost but it still takes hours to level up. And not to mention dungeon finder... 1 hour queues as a healer. Insane. I come from official blizz server where we had like 50% (+20% with heirlooms) which is not even 2x and it was still faster.

2. 3 Weeks Ago  
    I guess the exp differences in retail are vastly different than what they used to be in 3.3.5. Maybe they made everything so easy a baby could level up to max just by bashing keyboard few times.

Find more optimal quest route to get fast levels, o right click that EXP bar and make sure it's x7.

3. 3 Weeks Ago  
    I'm using rested xp and I wasn't talking about retail, but wotlk classic. Anyway, feels like even doing dungeons results in the same amount of XP I would get as I would on wotlk classic. Not to mention the dungeons feel waaaaaaay harder than they should. A random group can barely finish it. Dungeons should usually take like 20-25 mins to complete but in this server it takes 30-40 and worst case scenario 50.

4. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Classic is training wheels on, junior league, gaming journalist mode.
    Our servers emulate the original WoW, not the watered down "for modern audiences" version.

5. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Well, I don't know about you, but on 7x rates, I leveled my character pretty quickly even without doing RDF.

6. 2 Weeks Ago  
    7x exp boost but it still takes hours to level up. And not to mention dungeon finder... 1 hour queues as a healer. Insane. I come from official blizz server where we had like 50% (+20% with heirlooms) which is not even 2x and it was still faster.
    Sounds like skill issue.