1. May 16, 2016  

I'm level 80. Now what?

Beforehand, let me say that I have already tried to view the guides and all of them are expired.

So, what daily quests should I or can I do at 80? I'm playing horde btw.

What instances should i be doing? I am already doing FoS and PoS to get better gear. What else should I do?

If you offer information, please be specific so i can look it up on wowhead.

Thanks.

2. May 16, 2016  
    Quit wow,this game never ends pointless,time wasting but i do still play.

3. May 17, 2016  
    Get Exalted with all Northrend factions and you'll already be 3k GS. Get the Ashen Verdict ring (doesn't have to be Exalted, even the Friendly one is already 251ilvl) and the BoEs from ICC trash (they sell for incredibly low prices so you should be able to afford them). At that point you should be around 3.8-4k GS. Just spam RDF Hc, making your own groups because otherwise nobody would take you below 5k GS, and continue farming FoS/PoS Normal and Hc until you get full T9 and 5k GS. Then start doing VoA, ToC10/25 until you get over 5k, and then go for ICC. It takes a little more than a month to do all this, if you're serious.

4. May 19, 2016  
    Sorry i needed to tell u the shortcut to this 1 month thingy it's make a friend that can carry u in icc and teach u what u should do and have a easy life doing it like all nabs that i saw till this day.

5. May 19, 2016  
    Farm FoS and PoS, run ToC and then ICC then you win the game; which means you get to AFK somewhere busy for attention.

6. May 19, 2016  
    Afk till 6 AM server time for merge and come back playing.

7. May 19, 2016  
    Beforehand, let me say that I have already tried to view the guides and all of them are expired.

So, what daily quests should I or can I do at 80? I'm playing horde btw.

What instances should i be doing? I am already doing FoS and PoS to get better gear. What else should I do?

If you offer information, please be specific so i can look it up on wowhead.

Thanks.
    Start on Northrend factions:

If your melee DPS head to Icecrown and start on Knights of Ebon Blade

Caster DPS head to Dalaran The Violent Citidel and grab a tabard for The Kirin Tor

Tank - Icecrown The Argent Stand - Also Tabard

Healer - Wrymrest Accord (way up top)

That'll get you your head enchants at Exalted.

At the same time head to Stormpeaks and start on The Son's of Hodir for your shoulder enchants, don't worry they have all slots other then PvP (PvP item enchants are in Wintergrasp).

FoS, PoS, HoR are a great start for gearing, trying to make friends and farm your daily dungeon for badges.

Once at 5k GS you can start raiding - VoA and ToC are a great start, you can do 4/12 ICC 10m at 5k GS. Other then that, you can farm ToC 5m for a dps trinket and that's about it really. Just work your way into ICC 25m and ICC Hc 10/25.

PvP in off time, level an alt, or play something else while waiting on raid resets.