1. The thing is, both <infected> and DDS allow only full geared players to join premades (as you can see all DDS and infected memebers in that bg were full geared) while <FATALITY> allows ppl to gear their alts through double premades.
    You're Wrong. We do have a gear requirement to join the bgs, and its Full vicious:

Here u can see my New holy pala, i just got 85 and joined that Bg
    Spoiler: Show
    Edited: July 15, 2015

2. You're Wrong. We do have a gear requirement to join the bgs, and its Full vicious:

/thread

medan keeps his title for 'most laughed at player' and 'i am a god jk'

3. You're Wrong. We do have a gear requirement to join the bgs, and its Full vicious:

^ This..

Last I checked Im bearly Vicious, heck I had Deathbringers Will HC.

4. 2 backpeddling hunters (Pear and Brointir)
    Whoa there, that is a wild and false accusation. If you have seen my keybinds, you would know my "backpedal" is bound to Scatter Shot. The only possible way I could backpedal would be using the arrow keys. Oh, and it's not like we're the only hunters backpedaling if you know what I mean ;)

5. Here u can see my New holy pala, i just got 85 and joined that Bg
    Well since you posted that SS i feel obligated to post this one too ;)

that was against the same DDS premade (Arcane, Sukmyimune, Healmachine, Unravel and Elesir) and i have to admit it was the most hardfought bg in my entire life. My fingers were totally crushed after that game :(

6. queue 2s. maybe 3s. you're a joke. you can either ocme off as a troll and a bad dk.
    medan keeps his title for 'most laughed at player' and 'i am a god jk'
    rofl, just like i said. you came here on forums with your only purpose being to talk sht about me. c'mon are you really that desperate? I understand that it's quite painful getting farmed in bgs over and over again by <FATALITY>, but that's a bit too much.
    I'm ready for any duel/2s/3s challenge once you have the guts to tell me your in-game name ;)

7. Well since you posted that SS i feel obligated to post this one too ;)

that was against the same DDS premade (Arcane, Sukmyimune, Healmachine, Unravel and Elesir) and i have to admit it was the most hardfought bg in my entire life. My fingers were totally crushed after that game :(
    i didnt post my SS with that purpose xD

But yea, ur just helping me, as u can see, im that full vicious Hpala, Healmachine.... And that 4 guys were helping me gear =)

8. rofl, just like i said. you came here on forums with your only purpose being to talk sht about me. c'mon are you really that desperate? I understand that it's quite painful getting farmed in bgs over and over again by <FATALITY>, but that's a bit too much.
    I'm ready for any duel/2s/3s challenge once you have the guts to tell me your in-game name ;)
    what? LOL.

hmu on supreme

9. Rofl 13 man fatality raid group in TB stopped by 2-3 ally guilds. Ally then get furious decide to raid org and client crash anyway that attempts to enter garrosh throne room, ally baddies

Tsk tsk tsk ally wiped!

10. Rofl 13 man fatality raid group in TB stopped by 2-3 ally guilds. Ally then get furious decide to raid org and client crash anyway that attempts to enter garrosh throne room, ally baddies

Tsk tsk tsk ally wiped!
    PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA u got raped in TB, we wiped garrosh because we're only 20 guys and WoW decided to crash 2 times while we were killing garrosh, but its ok....

11. PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA u got raped in TB, we wiped garrosh because we're only 20 guys and WoW decided to crash 2 times while we were killing garrosh, but its ok....
    Ally scum you client crashed me a 3rd time

12. Ally scum you client crashed me a 3rd time
    We crashed 3 times aswell xD

13. rofl, just like i said. you came here on forums with your only purpose being to talk sht about me. c'mon are you really that desperate? I understand that it's quite painful getting farmed in bgs over and over again by <FATALITY>, but that's a bit too much.
    when you want to give me free rating hit me up on nanler, I can play with supreme any day of the week and farm you into the ground you ratbad rofl, stay 1k

14. So, one Mboxer decided to attack SW alone.... and he was raping everything..... Like 40 Mboxer, with healers, hunters, ele shaman and Blood Dk and a lot more..... He was Litteraly oneshoting Everyone with AoE dmg..... WTf warmane? Hello?

15. So, one Mboxer decided to attack SW alone.... and he was raping everything..... Like 40 Mboxer, with healers, hunters, ele shaman and Blood Dk and a lot more..... He was Litteraly oneshoting Everyone with AoE dmg..... WTf warmane? Hello?
    Rightfully deserved.

First ... 4567816 ... Last