1. 2 Weeks Ago  

Open World PVP should be disabled

I am sorry if this topic has been brought up before, I was not able to find anything.

The options and possibilities for PvP action in World of Warcraft have always been numerous; Arena, BG's, WG, attacking opposing factions capitals etc.
    In my humble opinion it is very annoying when high level players run around ganking low level players who are trying to level in peace. If you believe in open-world PvP, just turn on PvP on your own behalf. This way people who believe this kind og gameplay is fun, can quickly identify each other in the open world and players who legitimately don't want to be disturbed can be left in peace.

Is there any specific reason why it is not already so? I have not been able to find any good answers on these forums.

Thank you in advance.
    Also shout out to the team behind Warmane, I love how well these servers are kept and how good you guys are at maintaining a good WotLK experience.

2. 2 Weeks Ago  
    It's a PvP server.

If you want to level up without interruptions, it's better to do so in less crowded areas where you're less likely to be attacked.

It's a big mistake to level up in Tanaris, Stranglethorn Vale, Booty Bay, and Un'Goro, as they're often frequented by high-level players looking to gank lowbies, as well as twinks.

3. 2 Weeks Ago  
    It's a PvP server.

If you want to level up without interruptions, it's better to do so in less crowded areas where you're less likely to be attacked.

It's a big mistake to level up in Tanaris, Stranglethorn Vale, Booty Bay, and Un'Goro, as they're often frequented by high-level players looking to gank lowbies, as well as twinks.
    Its also 2024, there is no special roleplay of Alliance v Horde and people don't want their time wasted. You no longer have calls for crusades against players, one dies, they just run back or log, or better yet, just spam RDF. Now if the server makes it so only those within 5-10 levels of eachother can freely attack, then you have something interesting where twinks at brackets above level 19 are encouraged, and chance encounters are overall more interesting

4. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Yet another virtuous savior, saving some hypothetical players from some hypothetical scenarios.

They don't need your help, they can deal with gankers just fine as they are supposed to. Everyone ever have dealt with them and nothing has changed. Stop infantilizing people with your unwanted saving. I understand taking on grand agendas is some coping mechanism these days, but you better go waste some time instead of wasting your time here(go play game instead of posting 999th copypasta qq topic)