1. Wow really nice work :D .. May you make me 1 :* i really like your style ^^ send me PM if you want.

zurfyx
    Awesome work on Photoshop.

3. Hey can i have permission to put my name on this:

http://i.imgur.com/qPyGc.png

and use it as signature i like it! credits to you ofcourse.

4. W00t Metroid Prime! Awesome work :p

5. Nice work! Nyan Cat is awsummest. Btw, do you accept requests?

6. What can i say? Your good man! :)

7. Wow, geez they look awesome!
    I wish I had that skill, I always struggle with a good sig, that's why I got my current fail one :p

8. We all start somewhere, Bender.

Parely
    wish i had some actual photoshop skillz. mine consist of "oh hey, i wonder how i can do ____" *searches youtube for how to do ____*
    I'm the same way :3 we will be pros don't worry

10. what city is photoshop trainer??

i like your work. i got access to any programming that would ever be needed, just lack the know how of doing it. you know of any good places to start the learning journey?

11. I love your work im still an amateur if u got freetime and feel creative mind making me a sig?:D

12. If you have the tools but don't know how to use them, tutorials are a great way to start learning. Search YouTube and DeviantArt for photoshop tutorials and you'll get tons of results; just pick what looks interesting to you and try it out. Over time once you get more familiar with the program you'll start to develop your own style and won't rely on tutorials to make something good.
    that makes sense. and ive already started. lol was trying to memorize texturing last night while waiting on greymane. but on terms of style, i like yours...so Please let me know if you ever start taking requests again bc i wanna be on that list. :P

frenchy321
    Cheers for sig

First 12345 ... Last