Gearer
    1. Get the t10 but don't use it until you get the 4p t10 bonus.
    2. Don't stack gs, get the stats you need.
    3. That's ok for now you will get more dps as you learn to play.
    4. Yes.
    when is the point in which u forget all ur dots and just soul fire away?

Blmaestro
    when is the point in which u forget all ur dots and just soul fire away?
    when boss is gonna die in less than 10 seconds...

Keep Corruption up until then for Molten Core procs (next 3 Soulfire will hit 18% harder and have 15% increased chance to crit) and Immolate for the 10% damage bonus (with 4 pc t10 ofc).

Blurry

Question

This was already asked in this guide by Pugoria but no one answered...

why is Phylactery of the Nameless Lich worse than Reign of the Dead in the non-donor bis?

Thanks to who response to this =)

Violinist
    This was already asked in this guide by Pugoria but no one answered...

why is Phylactery of the Nameless Lich worse than Reign of the Dead in the non-donor bis?

Thanks to who response to this =)
    Because you have 50+% crit at "bis" so reign does a lot of damage, more of an increase than PotNL gives.

5. So, if I get this right, when in Metamorphosis, you charge in, cleave, then cast immolation aura. After that you do your regular damage rotation while mixing cleave in there, right? Does Metamorphosis increase the damage done in any of those things, or is it only for the aura and cleave?

Blurry
    Because you have 50+% crit at "bis" so reign does a lot of damage, more of an increase than PotNL gives.

So why do you consider the heroic version of Phylactery and not the heroic version of Reign of the Dead?

Thanks =)

Gearer
    So, if I get this right, when in Metamorphosis, you charge in, cleave, then cast immolation aura. After that you do your regular damage rotation while mixing cleave in there, right? Does Metamorphosis increase the damage done in any of those things, or is it only for the aura and cleave?
    metamorphosis increases dmg by 20%

Blurry
    So why do you consider the heroic version of Phylactery and not the heroic version of Reign of the Dead?

Thanks =)
    Anyone knows this? =/

Gearer
    Anyone knows this? =/
    when did she do that? violinists guide is for non donors

Blurry
    when did she do that? violinists guide is for non donors
    Lol have you read the guide?

The PotNL its consider in the donor bis but not in the non-donor bis...i just was asking the reason for this..but still no answer =/

Blurry
    Lol have you read the guide?

The PotNL its consider in the donor bis but not in the non-donor bis...i just was asking the reason for this..but still no answer =/
    No one knows this? =/

DensoPrime
    Our felguards have the same name :D

13. I'm not hit capped, have 1800 SP, 818 haste, and 26% crit. Still have blues/greens, no set bonuses, and am missing a trinket. Me vs everyone in ICC gear or T9 ish gear.

What? How? Why?

Gearer
    I'm not hit capped, have 1800 SP, 818 haste, and 26% crit. Still have blues/greens, no set bonuses, and am missing a trinket. Me vs everyone in ICC gear or T9 ish gear.

What? How? Why?

did u see the dmg done/gs chart in ur recount? i tend to use that more

First ... 21011121314 ... Last