1. RS trinket > ICC trinkets > GTOC Trinket> Flare > Illustration of the dragon soul.

Thats pretty much it

BestMarine
    I just noticed the off-hand and wand on "The Selfish Sort (Donor)" are not the best you can donate for. There is icc25 hc version of those.

Violinist
    I just noticed the off-hand and wand on "The Selfish Sort (Donor)" are not the best you can donate for. There is icc25 hc version of those.
    i must have forgot to copy the links. ill fix it soon

BestMarine
    I posted this on other demo guide, but nobody answers.
    2 questions
    If i reach 38.5% = 1262 haste should i stop stacking haste?
    I ask this because this amount of haste + hero/bl makes me reach 50% haste, which is the soft cap. 38.5 + 38.5*0.3 = 50%
    And if i should use spellstone when i get 38.5% haste or use firestone instead?

5. Whats the hit cap should be? 17%?

BestMarine
    Whats the hit cap should be? 17%?
    Yes 17% is the hard cap. But if there is a shadow priest or a balance druid in the raid, you should go with 14% hit. And if you play alliance maybe 13%, because of drainei racial that affects party members (not sure on this, because it might happen u dont have a draenei on ur group, and then you would be 1% short).

BestMarine
    2 questions
    I ask this because this amount of haste + hero/bl makes me reach 50% haste, which is the soft cap. 38.5 + 38.5*0.3 = 50%
    Anyone? :(

8. Is glyph of immolate better than glyph of metamorphosis ?

Exxorcist
    thx for the post ! preciate it

Violinist
    Is glyph of immolate better than glyph of metamorphosis ?
    From all of my experience no if you are using meta correctly.

11. From all of my experience no if you are using meta correctly.
    hmm, its just that simulationcraft shows that glyph of immolate would have a higher dps output than glyph of metamorphosis.

12. hmm, its just that simulationcraft shows that glyph of immolate would have a higher dps output than glyph of metamorphosis.
    Well 6 sec of longer meta on boss than is 35% or lower you will be able to make 3 cast of soul fires and you will do more damage.

13. hmm, its just that simulationcraft shows that glyph of immolate would have a higher dps output than glyph of metamorphosis.
    Compare:3xSoul Fire(if you use Meta below 35%) or 2xSB(if you use it before 35%) with 10% more periodic dmg of immolate whole fight...mhm i say glyph of meta is better.

BestMarine
    2 questions
    Ei guys any ideia on this? :o

15. You should stack haste until your GBC is reduced to 1sec(i'm not really sure which is the cap)...i think around 1.4k.If you're demo with 38.%+spellstone you are capped but if you are affli/destro you should continue stacking.

First ... 3456715 ... Last