1. As for me, u should take into account rolling dots and curse while pulling.
    Basically u have spells that are not so important to roll like corruption (u will apply new one that will be rolled, during your trinqet procs any case), and immo aura that is aura and each tick will use your current stats.
    On the other hand we have immolate, and curse of doom that have pretty long duration and u will resfresh them only after trinqet procs. So best way to use it will be to roll at least meta on it, and rise chances to roll trinqet procs.
    According to that currently i am using opener like that: precast Shadow bolt before pull -> corruption ->meta -> demonic charge (if u can't stay in melee before pull) -> immo aura -> immolate -> [standart rotation for 3-5 sec] waiting for double trinqet proc -> when double trinqet and t10_4 bonus is up use CoD.
    WIth that i am delaying long duration dots as much as i can to get procs before applying it.
    Not sure if it best way, cause delaying immo aura after trinqet procs provides u more burst dps, but less overall damage (as from my experience).
    Edited: October 1, 2020

2. How do you demonic charge before meta? Imo wasting gcd on charge is a waste of dps. Also demo dots are around 20% of his total damage, once u are in meta u want to spam sb,soulfire and use immo aura when trinkets proc.

3. passed charge wrong place. Other stuff is completely fine.
    difference between rolled dot and not rolled like 10k. Immo aura can't be rolled. After sb and few corruption ticks at least 1 trinqet will be up.
    I don't want anything. Even with meta full immolate damage is still deals more than 1 sb/soul fire.
    WIth that pulling i am increasing chances to roll immolate and curse, same as have 2-3 gcd for movements.
    And your point has no any arguments, except your own opinion.

4. can someone share tallent spec it is down

5. the 12SP and 10Spirit gems ( on my staff for example which is two blue) give me 39 Spell Power but I would get 46 if I did two 23 Spell power red gems. Why should I use the blue gems? that is even factoring SP bonus from spirit.

24+9+6 = 39 as is
    46 with double gems

6. doubt i can get a response but i cant get the talent tree the link is broken

7. New to WoW in general. Is this guide still viable? Unsure if it’s out of date. Would appreciate if someone could tell me what is now recommended if anything this guide is outdated!

8. New to WoW in general. Is this guide still viable? Unsure if it’s out of date. Would appreciate if someone could tell me what is now recommended if anything this guide is outdated!
    I'm interested too :)

First ... 12202122