zuhluh
    nah, still hunting for it, i feel like there are some spawns im missing, or someone else is getting to it before me, killed vyra a few hours ago as well

Dori34543
    dunno why people waste so much time on finding this mount. there are imo better looking mounts that you can get in Cataclysm, like Drake of the West Wind that's probably much easier to get too.

zuhluh
    some people like collecting mounts

extremelyg
    It's a throwback mount. For those who spent months looking for this bad boy on retail, its a personal goal.

As I posted earlier, the timer is 1 hour + despawn time. I usually find a spawn after 1 hour and 8 mins. So if you wait an hour at a spawn and nothing shows up, start checking the other 16 points.

2 in ulduar
    7 on bors falls/river
    2 in valkyrion
    3 at engine of the maker
    2 in brunhildar
    1 near thunderfall up by plains of echoes

zuhluh
    Thanks for posting all the spawns, where's the third engine of the makers spawn? I usually search immediately at the hour, which is probably why i havent found any spawns lately, instead of waiting for 8 minutes
    ---------------------------------
    The problem for me is finding out WHEN a rare has spawned. I had the timers a few days ago, but went to quest and now I haven't been able to get them again

extremelyg
    One spawn on the west rim at engine, one spawn on the east rim and a third spawn about 40 yards due east of the eastern rim. It spawns by the dropoff by brunhildar.

The spawns on the rim are within 5 yards of the rim.

If you are solo hunting it's best to start at bors and start your hourly rounds from there.

7. Confirmed it spawn near the Halls Of Stone. Coords are 39,31. Killed it 10min ago ;D Good luck guys on finding him!

TrooperMax
    I spent all day the other day with no luck what soever... :(

zuhluh
    grats on the kill, always suspected there was a spawn there, i saw someone keep checking it when i made my rounds.
    do you have the exact time you killed him?
    ****, nevermind, just found vyragosa. ;-;

Caartoonz
    Can confirm Vyragosa dead after server restart but never found tlpd after 2 full laps...

extremelyg
    There won't be another spawn until 1 hour + 8 minutes has elapsed. There has never been a time when both were spawned at the same time. Dirkee is on his own timer and I have seen dirkee and tlpd killed within 20 yards of each other at the engine spawn point. Dirkee is normally at his own spawn point in western thunderfall area.

BlueVy
    Is it worth searching TLPD when the server is up, or just rely on the restart-spawn?

If the spawn % is as it is on retail, I'm gonna quit searching and try to get lucky after server crash.

13. We dont know the exact % of TLPD spawning only the developers know.
    Try to ask them.

MadCorporal
    Thx man i was searching for him yesterday maybe today i will be lucky

labkitty
    I have posted this several times, but let me summarize:

*****SPOILER ALERT******
    *****SPAWN TIMERS******

Vyragosa = 1 hour
    TLPD = 4 hours
    Server crash = one of them guranteed to spawn

How do I know? I have helped others get the mount. I have camped Storm Peaks for 12-18 hours at a time documenting spawn locations and timers. I have witnessed a spawn after every crash/restart (18 times now).

Why do I not charge for this information or charge when I help people camp? Cause I am bored and I don't need gold. And, it makes me happy seeing somoene else fly off into the sunset with a smile on their face.

How can you help? If you see Willferal, Squishy or Id in global chat saying TLPD is up, first person to get to me gets the mount :)

Also, stop sending me guild invites! You can't disable them currently, but I am not interested in being in ANY guild!

/rant off
    Thats the people part I like about, Who really help because they want .;)

First ... 91011121321 ... Last