1. found it after 3 day of hunting... same point u find it, near Valkyrion.... he just comes walking

dbjinliang
    I seriously have been looking for this dude for like 3 days, but i still cannot find him. I only found Vyragosa and the other rare mob on the ground. I do use npcscan overlay and silverdragon. Does it really exist in moltenwow? Also i think there MAY be some differences about the spawn location, and the travelling, because this is a private server. Maybe.

Terdboy98
    Yeah, I can definitely confirm that he does not path and only stays where he spawns. Saw him do this 3 times.

4. Well guess what I'm gonna do then XD!! Hopefully I find him :S

dbjinliang
    Where are the spawn points? (Those that are confirmed in molten wow servers, not from WoWwiki or something. Whoever saw in molten wow before, and remembers where the spawn locations are.)

6. I only sow ppl tell about it in deep... and ppl on grey dont see him?? same spots???

dbjinliang
    This is crazy. I've been camping for 3 days, and still no TLPD. Really getting annoyed by the many possible spawn points and the spawn hours.

PeonYou
    no one said it would be easy :<

9. This is crazy. I've been camping for 3 days, and still no TLPD. Really getting annoyed by the many possible spawn points and the spawn hours.
    It's called Time-Lost for a reason lol...

PeonYou
    It's called Time-Lost for a reason lol...
    Oooooh I see what you did there :rolleyes:

11. This is crazy. I've been camping for 3 days, and still no TLPD. Really getting annoyed by the many possible spawn points and the spawn hours.
    I know friends that farmed TL on Nelth for a good 3 months.

Terdboy98
    If it makes you feel any better, the first time I found the TLPD it was within 10 minutes of searching :P

13. Dont camp for him.. he have locked places. u guys must move :D

my tlpd experience on frostwolf
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9c5Z...ature=youtu.be

extremelyg
    I have seen him and/or Vyragosa at 3 spots in particular. Itsnotyourfault has posted the 4th spot.

If you're Horde find me in game on Willferal and I will show you the 4 confirmed locations that I know of.

If you're Alliance, make a Horde alt, message me your Alliance name. We can meet at K3 and I can show you as well.
    ---------------------------------
    Well, as luck would have it, I just killed him and got the reins ~3:35am realm time

extradry
    i've found dirkee 3 times already :(

First 123412 ... Last