1. ye.. i have found dirke 5 minuts after i start my jouney here for tlpd.. lets see

extradry
    Could we help each other out?

E.G If you have killed him could you please tell us when you killed him so we don't waste our time for another 5+ hours (molten time's could be different) and where he spawned...

extremelyg
    I did that in my post up above. 3:35am realm. IHe spawned again around 10:30am realm but corpse fell thru the earth (wasn't my kill). So a couple more hours him or Vyra should be lurking.

2:05 server he just spawned again (5 mins ago) and the loot fell thru the earth.

7 hour gap, then a 3.5 hour gap...might be 3.5. I'll keep investigating.

4. on retail isnt 5 hours i think but 4 hours on cata version.. could be rong

dbjinliang
    i have seen him and/or vyragosa at 3 spots in particular. Itsnotyourfault has posted the 4th spot.

If you're horde find me in game on willferal and i will show you the 4 confirmed locations that i know of.

If you're alliance, make a horde alt, message me your alliance name. We can meet at k3 and i can show you as well.
    ---------------------------------
    well, as luck would have it, i just killed him and got the reins ~3:35am realm time
    dude i just saw you. Im darren.

extremelyg
    Hey bud, I'll wave next time I fly through, lol. I saw ya :)

dbjinliang
    haha i was like Wait this guy is really familiar.. hopefully we can help each other out next time really!

8. today.. my 1 day on is hunt.. i sow.. vyragosa 2 times.. and dirkee 3 times..
    :D
    Update ill bring new rares?? do u know??

regards

extradry
    found vyra near the vlak village a few hours ago, looks like the spawns are different to retail.

extremelyg
    Just got him on my level 74 DK...(with a little help). 1:25 server.

That makes two TLPDs for me :)

dbjinliang
    Is your DK name Id?

extremelyg
    Yes, Id is my DK. I showed Omfg the other spot to look, but he is at Valkyrion again...

Valkyrion, Bor's Breath and Engine area are heavily camped. The 4th location that I showed a few of you has ended up in 2 Vyragosa kills and 2 TLPD kills for me.

dbjinliang
    Did any TLPD or Vyra spawned recently?? And yeah i do know where is the 4th location coz i found it myself.

14. Can you guys share all of the spawn points for TLPD please?

First 1234513 ... Last