1. i got my TLPD finally.. i nice guy here kill hiim after a Restat and guive it to me..

And i have seen 6 spawn points on grey realm.. so.. there arent only 4 spawn points. there are more

Jomitzu
    Got him on my Mage, I was actually following a shammy to gank him only to find that he had the TLPD targeted my heart jumped and i flew down killed the shammy then killed the drake lol I could only imagine the rage he was going through poor dude lol, there was a 74 DK there too prob the guy a couple posts above me.

dbjinliang
    Jomitzu and blicax did you just got it like a 15 minutes ago or something?

Jomitzu
    yeah earlier today but there's alot of people there atm most likeley waiting for the server restart cause it's most likely going to spawn

5. nop..i got him.. 2 days ago.. wen they anounc the server restart.. maybee.. 5.. 6am server time or smght like that. i ill put some photos later
    ---------------------------------
    wen they release the other??s rare mounts.. if they release obviousy.. sure ppl can farm tlpd more easly

dbjinliang
    Its okay i know where the 4 spawns are. There is no need to show it.

extremelyg
    Jomitzu - yeah that was me on my DK flying above you. I found him and called that shammy over to kill it. I thought you didn't get the reins as you flew off on your normal mount.

Anyway, congrats.

Jomitzu
    Jomitzu - yeah that was me on my DK flying above you. I found him and called that shammy over to kill it. I thought you didn't get the reins as you flew off on your normal mount.

Anyway, congrats.
    lol i didnt have my epic flying atm thats why, i ported to sw and bought it, when i saw him attacking it i was like NO WAY!! so i had to kill him and get the drake thats why I was cheering at you lol was happy i got it :)

dimworks

Anyway, congrats.
    We need more players like this guy in the game, IMO. Very refreshing to see.

Cheers

extremelyg
    Thanks, Dim, although I am a bit obsessed with finding the drake for others right now. Waved an Alliance warrior over earlier today to kill Vyragosa but he couldn't loot it apprently.

In my travels, I have discovered 7 spawn spots so far:

2 spawn locations east of Brunnhildar Village, basically if you park on the "e" on the map, your at the spot.
    2 at Valkyrion, one spot is the screenie from the original poster, the other is 20 yards further down in the village area
    1 spot just barely east of Engine of the Makers
    2 spots at Bor's breath, one halfway up the waterfall and the other about 40 yards up the river.

TLPD and Vyra always spawn and stay on the ground. Neither patrol around like on retail.

EDIT: Vyra just killed at Engine spot, 1:42 server time.

11. Thanks, Dim, although I am a bit obsessed with finding the drake for others right now. Waved an Alliance warrior over earlier today to kill Vyragosa but he couldn't loot it apprently.

In my travels, I have discovered 7 spawn spots so far:

2 spawn locations east of Brunnhildar Village, basically if you park on the "e" on the map, your at the spot.
    2 at Valkyrion, one spot is the screenie from the original poster, the other is 20 yards further down in the village area
    1 spot just barely east of Engine of the Makers
    2 spots at Bor's breath, one halfway up the waterfall and the other about 40 yards up the river.

TLPD and Vyra always spawn and stay on the ground. Neither patrol around like on retail.

EDIT: Vyra just killed at Engine spot, 1:42 server time.
    Thanks, will camp those point from now on :p

dbjinliang
    Sigh.. just killed Vyragosa. TLPD is trolling me by not spawning when i managed to locate the spawn point.. I guess i'll wait another 6-24 hours.

extremelyg
    6-24 hours is false. I have seen Vyra spawns, 1 hour apart. The norm for TLPD is currently 3.5-4 hours.

TLPD was killed once and Vyra 3 times so far today, 4 counting your kill.

I am investigating the Ulduar spawn spot from the Greymane forums. If I find either there I will add it to my known spawn spots. I do not document a spawn spot unless I have screenshots that I personally took.

I play on my DK named Id if you see me in Storm Peaks and need info...

****EDIT*** TLPD was just killed about 10 mins ago. Grats Pwnmotion!

ken123
    Well, thanks to this post I am going to start searching for TLPD when I am done all my daily's :D

Snowf0x
    Hey, I'd like to know more about the spawn locations on Molten for the TLPD. My name is Pantomime on Alliance side. I do my occasional fly-throughs in Storm Peaks, but it's a little far fetched at this point.

First ... 2345614 ... Last