1. I have 116 mounts but that time lost drake its so ugly and i dont like to use.
    Ty anyway for your information.

drakool
    Looking for someone with who to farm for the mount on Lordaeron. I am alliance shaman - character name is Seleen. I will be very happy to meet person with knowledge about this mount and who is enough patient to farm it with me.

3. I have been hunting this drake for 2 weeks I found 2 varygos but no TLPD :( I can't camp cuz my Processor freezes in Crowded zones like 5 mins flying in Storm peaks and bam PC freezes !

I have some questions to ask u all

1)Do I have to stay online for one hour near the place where Varygos was killed ?
    2)Is silver dragon Better than NPC scan ?
    3)should I fly high or low to hunt the TLPD ?

ratedr
    TLPD got killed in front of me today,came back after hour found that other blue dragon,killed it,came back after less than our and was flying all over the place for ~45mins,but no signs of anything,so I don't know about that hour respawn timer.

5. 2)Is silver dragon Better than NPC scan ?
    IMO it is since it alarms you even if you've already seen the rare which pretty much annoys me with NPCScan. I have both tho.

My guildie helped me find it one day, thanks to Roxy :)

6. Hey bro, I love you. Your guide helped me find TLPD, within 30 mins of my first time seraching, for the day. It was my first time using your guide to find TLPD and it helped me find it so I love you. <3

7. hey bro, i love you. Your guide helped me find tlpd, within 30 mins of my first time seraching, for the day. It was my first time using your guide to find tlpd and it helped me find it so i love you. <3
    lucky *** :p

drakool
    I got mine today about 4 hours ago. Thanks for the guide! :) Realm - Lordaeron.

MashTactics

Got mine earlier after about a day of searching. Little bugger was at one of the Ulduar spawns. Found him after seeing Vyragosa once. xD

Nicoray
    Got the mount, but with it come some problems too.

First, the camera while mounted seems...well...it doesn't seem correct.
    Second, if i'm mounted, and i join a RDF/BG, the camera brokes and stucks far above my pg. The only way to fix seems a relog.

Anyone got the same problems?

11. i have the same camera angle problem. there doesnt seem to be a fix.

I got my time-lost yesterday night. When my npcscan went off, i practically fell off my chair. Looked around for about 5 minutes and i couldnt find it. Then, i looked up and there it was. Pulled, killed. collected.

Within 1 hour of despawn, Wynnee finds another time-lost at a different spawn location. thats right -2 time-lost proto drakes within an hour of one another.

Sweet

oh yah morvis is a truegold scammer

12. I killed it! And it fell through the ground. Some ******* death gripped it while it was 1k hp (he noggerfogger slow fell) and killed it in the air. :(:(:(:(

13. Killed him two times in one hour :D
    http://s7.postimage.org/uk64g5tsp/Wo...612_004523.jpg

This picture shows my second kill,hour before that kill i killed him at Bor's Fall,forgot to SS was too excited to think :D

Before these kills,me and my friend were hunting him for a few days and killed Vyragosa like 30 times,and finallyon 24th december we killed him two times in one hour (Frozen lake near Valkyrion and second kill at Thunderfall) and now few hours ago i killed him with my DK on alliance and i waited one hour to pass and came with Tauren paladin and killed him second time.

Advice? Be patient.

14. EXACTLY 1 HOUR AFTER THE DESPAWN OF THE DEAD CORPSE
    A corpse already defines a dead body.

15. I have been hunting this drake for 2 weeks I found 2 varygos but no TLPD :( I can't camp cuz my Processor freezes in Crowded zones like 5 mins flying in Storm peaks and bam PC freezes !

I have some questions to ask u all

1)Do I have to stay online for one hour near the place where Varygos was killed ?
    2)Is silver dragon Better than NPC scan ?
    3)should I fly high or low to hunt the TLPD ?

No, after the you killed Vyragosa you can do anything you want and Time Lost Proto Drake or Vyragosa will not 100% spawn again in that spot where you killed it .

NPC_Scan is better for me because of the experience i have with this addon.

Just fly high enough but you can still see the ground . TLPD doesn't fly in a path he stay in the spot where he spawned he just fly like 30 yard range of that spot but not farther away.

First ... 12202122232432 ... Last