1. @ Harabec, you didn't give me a name, so I just used your user name. I can change it to something else if you like. Also, Inflection might not like to use those sort of images for whatever reason, I actually like to use screenshots. If you manipulate them right, they can look great.

@ Forbeance/Seigfried, I know just what you mean. I've asked for Paladin signatures in the past that I wanted to "feel" like a Paladin signature. The artist makes it and says "I made it look as much like a Paladin as possible", but there's just something about it that never works out when the artist obviously isn't a Paladin player or lore reader.
    Also, I went with 170px height on yours, because I saw that you have text in your signature already that you may wish to keep. 170px height will allow you to comfortably use up to 2 lines of text.

Here's the sigs you two requested. Please, if there's anything you don't like, or something you want changed, just let me know. It's probably a lot easier to change than what you might think.

2. Yay my first Sig ^^
    Thank you very very much ^^
    /bow

Can i ask you for a little bit of change in it please if u can?
    1) Can i have my name in Small Caps or just Caps please? The Only reason im saying this is coz when i look at the name i see "fried" aw I dont want my name to read fried like an omlette [Yes i realize i have issues with my name :O]
    2) Could you perhaps match the color of the name with the gray of the pally :) Only if it is looking good ofcourse

3) Most importantly, only if you can fit it that is can i see a little bit more of the weapon in the pic?

Harabec
    Thanks Lynea, it looks great. My username is my character name so Harabec is perfect for the sig.

If I had to make one more request, the name blends in just a little too well with the purple in the corner. Maybe a darker shade of purple or a black outline, just to make it stick out a little more? Other than that, I like the part of the draenei male you used, perfect cut off point. I'm surprised the two pictures managed to make such a good sig. The blue glow effect you put around him looks cool, almost like a blue Power Infusion.

500x200 is good as well, I'll get rid of that quote from your post in the Lordaeron ganking thread. Never were a truer two sentences typed on this forum than what you posted there. Couldn't agree more.

4. @ Forbearance/Seigfried, lol. Name issues. :p Well, it's important that you like it. I scaled down the Paladin so more of him would fit in the picture.

@ Harabec, lucky on me going with that name, then. Else I would've just left it blank. I also like how well the glow effect ended up working with the already existing glow effect on the eyes. You can't tell the two apart. Infact, it even looks like it is coming from, or going to the eyes. Also, I can size it down a little if you want. There's space on the top I can crop.

DeathCoil
    Hey could you please make male tauren warrior dual wielding axes and brutal gladiator gear on him? Also with the name Nocturno. I would be great !

6. YES!
    Thank You Lynea
    The sig is OP!

7. Hey could you please make male tauren warrior dual wielding axes and brutal gladiator gear on him? Also with the name Nocturno. I would be great !
    Played around a lot with this one.

Artsy
    I know the above isn't for me nor do I claim to be a "pro" but I would suggest the effect on the Tauren to be a bit less standing out so that the character is the main attraction in it while the Horde emblem would look best behind him to point out the faction (doesn't need to be infront since we know Taurens are part of the Horde) and have a similar effect.

And regarding the name I see it maybe on a side or between the 2 weapons, down there?

Imo. it would blend it beautiful that way. ;)

Harabec
    Thanks a million for the sig Lynea, it looks perfect.

10. I know the above isn't for me nor do I claim to be a "pro" but I would suggest the effect on the Tauren to be a bit less standing out so that the character is the main attraction in it while the Horde emblem would look best behind him to point out the faction (doesn't need to be infront since we know Taurens are part of the Horde) and have a similar effect.

And regarding the name I see it maybe on a side or between the 2 weapons, down there?

Imo. it would blend it beautiful that way. ;)
    I tried that. The Horde symbol standing alone doesn't look very attractive, and with the way the cow is rendered, I'd have to redo all the lighting effect on it the hard way in order to just get the symbol to appear as though it is realistically in the background. And, even in that case, the signature becomes rather square, and loses its ratio.
    I didn't have much to work with, so meh.

@ Harabec, you're welcome.

11. Adding two more to my list.

---------------------------------
    I modified the banners I made to be current with the information shown in Kaer's post here: http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthread.php?t=147530

• FINAL REALMS
      Lordaeron x1 and 4500 population cap
      Deathwing x10 and 4500 population cap
      Ragnaros x20 and 4500 population cap
      Frostwolf x3 and 4500 population cap
      Neltharion x10 and 4500 population cap
      Sargeras x20 and 4500 population cap
      Warsong [Tournament] and 4500 population cap

ratedr
    Some of those new'ish Molten banners looks nice.

13. This .. well, uhm, summer outfit, looks really strange. I guess it isn??t even remotely useful in actual combat or so. ^^
    Was it done with model edit, or is there actually stuff ingame available that looks like that? ^^
    Actually, it's my transmogrification set from retail.

Lightbringer War-Helm
    Justicar Shoulderplates
    Truesilver Breastplate
    Truesilver Gauntlets
    Judgement Belt
    Cenarion Thicket Legplates
    Wrathful Gladiator's Greaves of Salvation

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ACght/advanced

The image I used is actually a screenshot. Not a wowmodelviewer render.
    ---------------------------------
    Some of those new'ish Molten banners looks nice.
    Thanks for the compliment.

14. May 1, 2012  
    hadlokstorm
    I finally have an idea (took me long enough too)

I would like these images to be incorporated:

http://jkerps01.deviantart.com/art/b...kwon-167918198
    Purple hand - http://stevephipps.hubpages.com/hub/...Leveling-Guide

Information:

Phoosey
    Blood Elf Affliction Warlock

+Text Style: up to you
    +Text Colour: up to you, but try tinkering with different shades of green, purple/violet (whichever is darker) and white
    +Background: I would like that " A warlock passed by" feeling from the image but of course other images that exude a warlock feeling would be fine if the first one proves to be difficult

Catch phrases:

This is difficult to explain. I would like these catchphrase to be "outside" of the signature. Please use semi-bright to bright colours so that they would pop out.

(On top) "I'm plagued .... down to the smallest bone"

(below the signature) Everybody screamin' "YOLO ! YOLO ! !"- I don't get it.

and of course, on the bottom right corner would be: "By: Lynea" so that people would know where the signature came from. :D

I'm not leaving you much room, am I? LOL
    I f you want clarifications, please write on the profile wall.
    And please update me whenever you can.

15. May 2, 2012  
    This one's for Chaoseeker.

And this one is for FTLK.

Waiting for responses and approval/critique from those who requested them.

Hadlokstorm, I'm working on yours, but I'm going to have to use my imagination to see if I can understand what you mean by some of what you said.

First 12345 ... Last