1. No sir. I was red and those were my resources. My elite soldiers only required food to be made so I had a lot of food production going on(farms and fish).

If you play with an ally, you can make a lot of gold via trade carts/cogs but in that game I was alone and getting attacked by nobs... aka Team Dutch \o/

And then I DCed... :x

Whoever has AoE2 HD on steam and wants to play, PM me here. It's mostly just guildies/friend games playing! Just let me know :)
    Maybe by the end of the year (Christmass or something) I might get free time to play some wow + other games. I could help ya to rekt them Butts. Kappa.

Edit: Butts = Buds. Sorry.

2. Maybe by the end of the year (Christmass or something) I might get free time to play some wow + other games. I could help ya to rekt them Butts. Kappa.

Edit: Butts = Buds. Sorry.
    Sure thing sir.

If we're still around :D

3. Sure thing sir.

If we're still around :D
    Joe I believe the thread you are looking for is other. Not our guild recruitment thread. Thanks.

4. 4 Lod kills this week, 5 if you count the one ID we had to down it twice due to reset bug. Gz on loot nigglets

5. gz to faget hunter getting bis weps in one kill ^ keep the good job mens nid atleast 7 keels /week or riot

6. Recruiting:

Read first post in this thread and make application at
    Aurora-rag.shivtr.com

Please fill the application form as best as you can.
    If your English is not good, do the best you can and show some effort with your spelling at least.
    What's the point of you being good but us not understanding what you're explaining to us?

RECRUITMENT IS OPEN FOR :

Holy & Protection Paladins
    Mages
    Restoration druids
    Discipline Priests
    Restoration Shamans
    Warlocks

Note: All exceptional applicants will be considered.
    - Aurora Officers

7. oooooff.... 4 lods this week out of nowhere.

Tomorrow we make it 5 hopefully. Good job nobs.

8. If your English is not good, do the best you can

Wat iz engles?

9. Congratz to all them noobs that made it dis gud, was an awsum week with 5 LODs!! So proud of you all ! This time we did it with a few friends from <Trinity>, so just gonna give y'all raid comp ss.

Good job once again, and let's keep it up ! :)
    Much lov.

10. Yes, and congratz to everybody who got achiev / loot from <Trinity> [A].

Altho 5 LoDs is a bit off the hook, lets not do this each week now? kk...

First ... 116166206214215216217218226266 ... Last