1. new sneakers & chosen rings!
    avo best lm kekbur

2. Leulz , Is there any GS requirement to apply?

3. Leulz , Is there any GS requirement to apply?
    No gs requirement on our app. But we do expect you to be ready gear wise for heroic icc

4. thanks guys been trying to get this for a while. was really fun. druid solo heal... insanity

Video is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC6nLUL7RNk
    First of congratulations on that achievement but in this raid you did get some help
    I'll start with good things so you don't get me wrong years of experience from tank, healer and dps
    and 3 shadow priests up to p2.5 which help in infest/pain and suffering, complete bis chars which resulted in pushing with 1 shambling, fast p2 and just 2 frostmournes need less to say with legendary weapons and massive absorbs
    yea no one did that in molten but how can you imagine that when some people wipe on 10 normal ice crown citadel

of course people gonna say "haters gonna hate" but no it's amazing achievement regarding it's first of its type but from my point of view I don't see its the impossible thing
    by the way can you post skada meter of healing and absorbs of this fight ? thanks

5. First of congratulations on that achievement but in this raid you did get some help
    I'll start with good things so you don't get me wrong years of experience from tank, healer and dps
    and 3 shadow priests up to p2.5 which help in infest/pain and suffering, complete bis chars which resulted in pushing with 1 shambling, fast p2 and just 2 frostmournes need less to say with legendary weapons and massive absorbs
    yea no one did that in molten but how can you imagine that when some people wipe on 10 normal ice crown citadel

of course people gonna say "haters gonna hate" but no it's amazing achievement regarding it's first of its type but from my point of view I don't see its the impossible thing
    by the way can you post skada meter of healing and absorbs of this fight ? thanks
    Well Ill try not to reply in the way I should to such a statement and indulge your questions...

First off check the video on my YouTube or twitch. I did not run logs for the fight BC its a lol bane run. Not sure what the 10 normal reference was to?

For a druid to do this you almost have to run this kind of set up. Druids just don't have the direct healing abilities of other healers in the game. Ofc I did swap my glyphs for this though to help.

Solo tank solo heal allowed for that push just not bis toons. That's 2 extra dps.

When you think about how long this server has been here and how it used to be even easier with double dipping buffs and broken classes compared to now I don't see how it is not special since no other druid has ever done it. Not to put myself on a pedestal here but I do consider myself to be well versed in the class. Until it is done more on a regular basis by others.

Infest is where I used them most. But even that was every other Infest as val provided the rest. Well obviously it's not impossible since it was done.

Either way that was like 2 weeks ago not sure why the late response but ok. No one else has been able to do it or tried it as far as I know except that one time pec tried to bring his damn warrior tank.
    Edited: November 12, 2015

6. Sup with this gay purple "raid leader" stuff? Looks so girly :D

7. it suits me men, i'm 12y gurl, not virgin tho ;)

8. No gs requirement on our app. But we do expect you to be ready gear wise for heroic icc
    Let me reiterate this for anyone who thinks we only take best in slot characters, it's not true at all.

While we do expect you to be geared enough to be able to raid from the start when you come into the guild, if your applicatication surpasses our (usual) expectations, we will take you in no matter what gear you currently have.

This also means that if you apply with sub-par gear, for a class that we highly need, we are likely to take you into our guild and help you with gearing up so that we can test you, and find out if you're what we're looking for.

Also a note to other applicants, read this important footnote on some keypoints regarding our application in this spoiler:

Spoiler: Show
    I would just like to add a few things to Chao's guidelines.

APPLICATION 411

Future applicants should know that having a LoD achievment alone will NOT get them autoinvited in the guild. I do not care how many times you killed Lk hc, or how high your gearscore numbers are. So please save ours and your time and stop leaving your applications half empty relying on your achievments/gear, if anything it makes you look arrogant, and will most likely result in all my app mods voting you down.

The application is there for a reason, as much as the questions look wierd to you, if you do not know a specific answer, think before you say something stupid.

People who will make sense out of a question in their answer, even if its not what we were looking for, are more likely to get accepted, over people who will act smart with answers such as "lack of brain"., or any other "witty" remarks.
    Note that having a sense of humor while still showing your skills is always welcome though.

Most of the questions do not have solely ONE answer, they could work with multiple answers, however the one answer we were looking for with that question requires much higher raiding experience/knowledge of the fight mechanics, which we obviously are aware not all of the applicants possess.

Last but not least, the last few questions which may surprise you, are purely logical common sense questions, re-read them again if they look confusing, instead of writing "WTF I AM NOT A PHYSICS MAJOR".

Hope this helps, and will reduce the ingame spam of my officers about applications, thanks
    Edited: November 12, 2015

9. Is it my first visit to this Guild's thread? I'm not sure.
    If it is, a heads-up for future reference: drama in a Guild's recruitment thread isn't acceptable; it's worth a Forum ban; and, most importantly, it applies to any involved, no matter how or why you got involved. The only acceptable (and safe) way to deal with someone causing drama or trolling a thread like this is to make a report by sending a PM to a Moderator.

10. Sup with this gay purple "raid leader" stuff? Looks so girly :D
    Option which I have never used it because I'm not gay. I guess pink fits boyz. Haha.

11. No gs requirement on our app. But we do expect you to be ready gear wise for heroic icc
    Then there is a gs requirement, just not an official one. ;]

12. Then there is a gs requirement, just not an official one. ;]
    I don't believe you know the difference between requirements and expectancies. We have accepted more than enough people, who at the respective time did, not, have the gear that lived up to our ICC25HC standards.

Let me quote myself:

Let me reiterate this for anyone who thinks we only take best in slot characters, it's not true at all.

While we do expect you to be geared enough to be able to raid from the start when you come into the guild, if your applicatication surpasses our (usual) expectations, we will take you in no matter what gear you currently have.

This also means that if you apply with sub-par gear, for a class that we highly need, we are likely to take you into our guild and help you with gearing up so that we can test you, and find out if you're what we're looking for.

Also a note to other applicants, read this important footnote on some keypoints regarding our application in this spoiler:
    Hope that clears it up for you.
    Edited: November 13, 2015

13. Incredibly clean kill 8)

First ... 119169209217218219220221229269 ... Last