1. This is a real couple that should have been married , not that fake one that is hiding Joe's homosexuality :x

2. only ****** playr in this guild omg ****ing disband already

3. guys someone tich me new tactics pls im wan come back after break ^.^

4. Hey boiz.

Aurora will NOT be participating in the upcoming PVE race due to real life obligations, playing for fun + a lot of members not being able to make it. If you are reading this, I would like to wish you luck (especially since (25) coins can be won now :D).

And remember that sharing is caring:

SgffdEgffklNgfdgDgfdkgjfdMiujtoeEgdjfgfgSnjfgnfgOd fjggrgMdjfngdfE. CsdfsdHdfggdAdfggRdfgdfgNsdfsdAdfgfdgMdfgdEdfgfdLd fgfdEdfgdfUlfghLdfgdfZ.

.....if you win ;)

THANKS!

@Petko, fak off kunto.

5. Hey boiz.

Aurora will NOT be participating in the upcoming PVE race due to real life obligations, playing for fun + a lot of members not being able to make it. If you are reading this, I would like to wish you luck (especially since (25) coins can be won now :D).

And remember that sharing is caring:

SgffdEgffklNgfdgDgfdkgjfdMiujtoeEgdjfgfgSnjfgnfgOd fjggrgMdjfngdfE. CsdfsdHdfggdAdfggRdfgdfgNsdfsdAdfgfdgMdfgdEdfgfdLd fgfdEdfgdfUlfghLdfgdfZ.

.....if you win ;)

THANKS!

@Petko, fak off kunto.
    Wtf you are back from your vacation in Uganda?How was it?

6. Wtf you are back from your vacation in Uganda?How was it?
    kunt Leulz come back to ninja koinz????

7. Judging by the pictures Joseph recently uploaded on facebook , he had a wonderful time with his new boyfriend Tyrone.

You guys look so cute together and guild wish you the best in your relationship <3

8. No ****, you guys are still going?

Wicked.

9. Wtf you are back from your vacation in Uganda?How was it?
    Uganda exceeded expectations. I recommend all to visit :))))

kunt Leulz come back to ninja koinz????
    Coin me m8. I don't need to ask. You should know.

Judging by the pictures Joseph recently uploaded on facebook , he had a wonderful time with his new boyfriend Tyrone.

You guys look so cute together and guild wish you the best in your relationship <3
    OMFG REVEALING ME ON THE NET!?!?!??!!? HOW COULD YOU!

jk you da biggest loser. Try again.

No ****, you guys are still going?

Wicked.
    Idk how but yes....YES SIR!

10. Dont talk to me like that boy, or il send secret agent 069 Sweet Reya to bust your *** up

11. Holy mother of god! you guys are still raiding? Incredible!

12. Holy mother of god! you guys are still raiding? Incredible!
    kinda lazy lately,but we still manage to raid 1icc/rs,afterall 4 and a half year passed(or maybe even more,im not sure),we're getting rly bored of this content,kappa!

First ... 176226266274275276277278286 ... Last