1. Aurora

Website is up: http://aurora-rag.shivtr.com/

Currently looking for:

- Skilled Restoration Shamans

- Skilled Holy/Disc Priests

- Skilled Holy Paladins

*Exceptional applications from other classes will still be considered.

Please take your time to fill in the application and fill it in as best as you can.

2. I know that applies are closed but...

Im Rogue 5.9k gs pve and 6.1k gs pvp skilled player with 3 years wow expirience. I just moved from Sargeras realm and im looking for good guild. My rogue's name is Leetkill. thanks

kurangceret
    [YT]DwdZk0Nv1-4[/YT]

4. I Would Like To Join

6.3k GS Palla
    or 6.5k GS Druid
    or 6.4kgs resto shaman

5. Aurora

Website is up: http://aurora-rag.shivtr.com/

Recruitment is temporarily Open! If you would like to give it a try, fill in the application on the guild website above.

Currently looking for:

- Skilled Restoration Shamans

- Skilled Holy/Disc Priests

- Skilled Holy Paladins

*Exceptional applications from other classes will still be considered.

Please take your time to fill in the application and fill it in as best as you can.

6. Its funny how your sindra video shows kinda bug using =) Would love to see your LK hc video considering you use that kinda bug to down bugged sindra without bombs, really?

7. Its funny how your sindra video shows kinda bug using =) Would love to see your LK hc video considering you use that kinda bug to down bugged sindra without bombs, really?
    In what way are we bug abusing?
    That bombs aren't spawning?
    We can't help it that they aren't spawning.
    And also if you mean by killing tombs and then standing behind shadow, please don't tell me you never do that, since nearly everyone does that on this server.

8. relog during air phase to drop aggro and res dead people
    druid tried and failed, priest got it right

Try that relog when bombs are working and get oneshotted
    I bet this can be used on LK too during transitions considering how fast that priest is with his 2nd client

9. relog during air phase to drop aggro and res dead people
    druid tried and failed, priest got it right

Try that relog when bombs are working and get oneshotted
    I bet this can be used on LK too during transitions considering how fast that priest is with his 2nd client
    That's not relogging, it's called shadowmeld ressing.

10. well, if shadowmelt removes boss combat then sorry for the comments =) Never played elf though

horde side healers cant drop aggro like that *sadface*

11. well, if shadowmelt removes boss combat then sorry for the comments =) Never played elf though
    No problem, just another lesson learned today for you :)
    But also if you log out during combat, you're most likely dead :P

12. Guys i can't go online for a while because my ISP is messed up and is under repair, its been 6 days without internet already! #@^!&* my ISP :(

at school atm:
    http://www.wikihow.com/Convert-from-Decimal-to-Binary

13. Guys i can't go online for a while because my ISP is messed up and is under repair, its been 6 days without internet already! #@^!&* my ISP :(

at school atm:
    http://www.wikihow.com/Convert-from-Decimal-to-Binary
    its ok chicky <3 will miss ya :P
    ---------------------------------
    Its funny how your sindra video shows kinda bug using =) Would love to see your LK hc video considering you use that kinda bug to down bugged sindra without bombs, really?
    its molten sometimes it drops sometimes not its not just on our raid sir its from all thats wats iknow :)

14. Its funny how your sindra video shows kinda bug using =) Would love to see your LK hc video considering you use that kinda bug to down bugged sindra without bombs, really?
    Noone relogged during the fight to ressurect the dead players. Night elf can shadowmeld and sometimes it drops combat. I tried in the video (the druid) and it didn't work because someone healed me I think so put me back in combat.
    Bombs not dropping isn't our fault, it's molten scripting. Sometimes they drop, sometimes they don't. We're able to kill Sindragosa in both situations.
    We don't bug abuse, and isn't tolerated in the guild.

kurangceret
    Its funny how your sindra video shows kinda bug using =) Would love to see your LK hc video considering you use that kinda bug to down bugged sindra without bombs, really?
    Hello Mr flamer.
    Can you please point out the bug ?
    If shadowmeld is bug please report it to blizzard , as on this video everything is legit.
    If you happen not *happy* with no *bombs* please be kind and vote it on bug tracker.
    Also relog ? hello fail flamer , if any of the members happen to go offline on that video please tell us, Thank you.

First ... 567891757107 ... Last