1. applied hopefully i will hear from you guys soon and who knows maby even get accepted =]

2. A dirty leaf and 10 60 gallon trash bags.... bump and happy mother ****ing thanksgiving

3. so i made Sierra a shirt for Christmas since she loves me like all day long...

4. Dude if you really made this you should totally send it to her.

5. So its also posible to join as social for a time meanwhile gearing up :P ?

6. So its also posible to join as social for a time meanwhile gearing up :P ?

If you have some friends in the guild already we have a social rank. It isn't some back door into the guild though. All casuals who want to get into raids have to apply just like everyone else.

7. What time do you guys usually check applications?

8. What time do you guys usually check applications?
    There are more than 5 application moderators who check them at random times. Input is provided by each moderator and a final decision is made once all the moderators have provided their thoughts. Sometimes decisions are quickly made but some other times it could take a few days.

9. UPDATE:

As of now Aurora will be taking in solely exceptional applicants due to the fact we've grown bigger over the past few weeks. Apps are not closed so you can always try your luck, but the criteria for acceptance is raised.
    Furthermore, good mm hunters, demo warlocks, and prot paladins will have higher chances of being accepted over other classes.

If you think you got what it takes, throw in an app at aurora-rag.shivtr.com
    Looking forward to best of the best players!
    Just a reminder. Some of the apps we've gotten lately were pretty lazily done.

10. If you have some friends in the guild already we have a social rank. It isn't some back door into the guild though. All casuals who want to get into raids have to apply just like everyone else.
    Fair enough don't know or got a friend in your guild but i will see when i got enough gear and enchanted before applying thanks anyway for the reply

11. We've killed LK25HC in our Alt run today.

Raid Composition was as follows:

Tanks:
    Babe
    Whalixa

Melee:
    Flickerspawn
    Bloodcross

Evilbreaker
    Angiers

Phreak
    Sniizar

Terrencekill
    Deplop

Ranged:
    Tentonboom
    Speedcow

Arlop
    Precizion
    Wakanda
    Pexqt

Msbiggums
    Blindlady
    Snykl
    Yuvini

Healers:
    Vanquisherlawl
    Caress
    Vivid
    Neryix
    Aio

Loot:
    Royal Scepter of Terenas II - Neryx
    Fal'inrush, Defender of Quel'thalas - Precizion
    Conqueror's Mark of Sanctification - Arlop
    Protector's Mark of Sanctification - Nobody needed/wanted this
    Invincible's Reins - Pexqt

Gratz to everyonewho got titles/loot today!

First ... 1555636465666775115165 ... Last