amigos dingos !!!

How are the just married?
    jajaja cheeeers !

2. Happy Birthday, stormbear.
    And Happy New Year to y'all.

3. 2 day no bumpo??

wtf ios dis lidrs

4. Thanks Mister S.

Happy New Year guildaaaa. Another year and we still exist.

Cow is kill...was fun....and now gone ;(

History:

Extras
    Spoiler: Show

MOST IMPORTANT

And just as we were about to do another run.............................................

In search of cows!

THE END!!!!!

5. Congratulations for winning the event. Only guild who showed that love still exists in the game. Unfortunately the Maid of Honor exaggerated in the booze and got booted. You guys may choose someone else to have the title. Topic is now set to Important.

6. Congratulations for winning the event. Only guild who showed that love still exists in the game. Unfortunately the Maid of Honor exaggerated in the booze and got booted. You guys may choose someone else to have the title. Topic is now set to Important.
    Thanks. Should've changed mine and Joe's title but what's done is done :D

7. Joe would suit a wife more but still its not bad :) Rip my fallen brother/sister Etoski there is no mercy for you this year :D
    Edited: January 3, 2017

8. Recruitment Announcement

We are now recruiting and currently in need of the following classes/specs:

Holy Paladins
    Resto Shamans
    Disc Priests

As always, we will consider exceptional applications. We would just prefer the ones I listed above.
    Edited: January 4, 2017

9. I wish you Happy New Year and all the best in the new year. Congratulations for clearing Cow event. I never doubted in you. :)

10. Still recruiting Resto Shamans and Disc Priests.

11. Mi amigo Eto finally came back from the dark side with some amazing skills topping dps charters and showing no mercy

First ... 175225265273274275276277285 ... Last