1. GS =/= gear requirement. My guess is while Aurora don't require a minimum GS, they expect their applicants to have gear to the quality that enables them to perform successfully in ICC Heroic.

I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong.
    Couldnt have said it better myself :) Thanks.

Grats on another Bane!

2. Guys its your time for Light of Dawn go men
    Ragnaros needs one ^^

3. We have it frapsed. I think I'll make a video o.o

Thanks though. Won't be anytime soon though since I have an exam coming up.

4. Gz Joe and all Aurora, Nice to kill him with 2 heals....

A lot raids can't kill him with 3 healers :D

GL with Light Of Dawn

5. Well, 2 heals is best. Hpala/disc or Rsham/disc. If you think about it, if your disc can cover everyone, then infest won't be a problem. The only players who would then need heal would be the tanks. And....an extra dps is pretty useful :)

Thanks but we're not working much on it at the moment. Phase 2 remains to be an issue as well as a few more bugs in phase 3.

6. Recruitment still OPEN for a limited time o n l y. Apply NOW!

:cool:

Visyo
    GG on another bane kill for aurora took 4 attempts.

DPS
    Alasqt (ret)
    Phreak (fury war)
    zerosway (furywar)
    Iegolaz (MM hunter)
    hayleycake (MM hunter)
    Christella (demo lock)
    Tanks
    Uskeych (feral tank)
    leulz (prot pal)

Heals

Visyo (rsham)
    scarleita (dpriest)
    Pfft, it was a 1 shot. We had 3 very rushed attempts since the server was set to restart in 23 minutes as we were flying over to ICC. First attempt our favorite noob priest couldn't dispel themselves due to making failure macros, and the two attempts after were just for fun since we knew we wouldn't beat the server restart. After the restart we all logged on and effortlessly slayed the joke that is heroic 10 man lich king.

Covou
    Pfft, it was a 1 shot. We had 3 very rushed attempts since the server was set to restart in 23 minutes as we were flying over to ICC. First attempt our favorite noob priest couldn't dispel themselves due to making failure macros, and the two attempts after were just for fun since we knew we wouldn't beat the server restart. After the restart we all logged on and effortlessly slayed the joke that is heroic 10 man lich king.

Lol 1 attempt or 4 it was still pure pwnage :D

9. hi there ... i just wanna notice that i have 2 kinds of gear PvP and PvE so when u open my application and check my armory and im all pvp dont worry i have PvE 5.7k GS too :))

Atlasqt
    gratz on two more bane kills for Aurora, both in the same night, not overly sure all 10 people in the other run im sure one of then can reply with who was in it, our run consisted of

Tank:
    Uskeych(feral)

DPS:
    Purrplecake(ret)
    Evallyn(mm hunt)
    Iegolaz(mm hunt)
    Buupu(mm hunt)
    Phreak(fury war)
    Lugae(ret)
    chicklet(ret)

Heals:
    Atlasqt(hpal)
    Visyo(rsham)

It's safe to say Aurora has lk 10 hc on farm

11. Solo tanking LK 10 hc, with 2 healers and not even a disc, keep it up :)

Light of Dawn INC!

Covou
    Solo tanking LK 10 hc, with 2 healers and not even a disc, keep it up :)

Light of Dawn INC!
    Feral tank no less, tired enough to have forgotten to remove frost resist gear

13. Solo tanking LK 10 hc, with 2 healers and not even a disc, keep it up :)

Light of Dawn INC!

Eva!!! Where you been QQ havent see you on Sarg in ages >.<

14. Recruitment is now CLOSED. To those accepted, welcome.
    If you did not get accepted, you may try again next time we re-open recruitment. We received an overwhelming amount of applications, sadly not everyone can join.

15. Eva!!! Where you been QQ havent see you on Sarg in ages >.<
    Hellow Noodle :) Buseh tryina get Light of Dawn :) And idk not yet rdy to fully go cata but I'll probs get bored eventually =P Hope you guys are doin good there tho :)

First ... 715161718192767117 ... Last