1. U have to have cack and baws for a beard screech.
    LOL yeah son

2. even though we are casual now we still love to raid so come join us here

3. Yes everyone join <Aurora> Join and take a side in the biggest rivalry since the Red Sox vs the Yankees. Yes, FUNKY VS SIERRA, WHO WILL WIN? JOIN <AURORA> TO FIND OUT.

nonstoppable
    Whats the raid time of your guild , i searched it but i didnt find... it

5. Yes everyone join <Aurora> Join and take a side in the biggest rivalry since the Red Sox vs the Yankees. Yes, FUNKY VS SIERRA, WHO WILL WIN? JOIN <AURORA> TO FIND OUT.
    its not a matter of who will win. I already won. its how far i will take it in the humiliation of sierra.

Whats the raid time of your guild , i searched it but i didnt find... it
    2pm server time. it should be on page one of ouor recruitment thread if not its in the application as well. hope this helps!

nonstoppable
    its not a matter of who will win. I already won. its how far i will take it in the humiliation of sierra.

2pm server time. it should be on page one of ouor recruitment thread if not its in the application as well. hope this helps!
    Damn , i'm searching a high end-game guild with Est raid time , i'm living in canada...

7. Damn , i'm searching a high end-game guild with Est raid time , i'm living in canada...
    well im est as well i just suck it up and wake up at the times but if your looking for high end EST times there are not a lot of real high end guilds. invocation and reborn hope are the only two US guilds that i know of. Most of invo is alts so

8. We do have a thursday 7 pm st alt run to suit your needs, which is currently canceled along with the 2nd alt run due to vacations and less activity, but will be restored within the next few weeks. The other alt run is on saturday 2 pm st and the main run is on sunday 2 pm st.

nonstoppable
    well im est as well i just suck it up and wake up at the times but if your looking for high end EST times there are not a lot of real high end guilds. invocation and reborn hope are the only two US guilds that i know of. Most of invo is alts so
    Are they Rag , because i don't care of the server , i just want the best guild that i can have :D

10. yeah they are rag. but like eva said . we usually do a US raid time run on thursdays (which are currently closed due to vacations) but they will be starting up soon again

11. funky noob hps evin 13k hps funky 3k hps

12. funky noob hps evin 13k hps funky 3k hps
    You really need to stop day dreaming while ur typing...

13. You really need to stop day dreaming while ur typing...
    you mad because you know its true

14. Both N00Bs , i get that 13k hps while playing shadowpriest /dance

15. you mad because you know its true
    Not mad just trying to look out for ya when ur tired and trying to type and u get it wrong.

First ... 3139404142435191141 ... Last