1. rundov no more wow gkick for inactivity me

@arg, busy with last year of highschool, i must work harder for college really :( i'll be back by middle of december (10.-15.) :D thx for questioning my post :) tho i believe hesush's and mine irl friend will be playing Rundov... he'll be hesush's 2s part... warm hello to all of you

2. busy with college rundov? When are you coming back?

3. As far as I'm concerned, Rundov will not get kicked.

4. If you start racism in a thread i shall report, its the guild masters choice if they approve/decline an individual in their guild.

I am Turkish aswell, and I am personally not happy with what i saw. Stop with the racism, or I shall report, either turk or serb.

This is a game, not a place of discrimination, if you are unaware, please read the rules of what the molten team has put to this game.

Thank you.

5. If you start racism in a thread i shall report, its the guild masters choice if they approve/decline an individual in their guild.

I am Turkish aswell, and I am personally not happy with what i saw. Stop with the racism, or I shall report, either turk or serb.

This is a game, not a place of discrimination, if you are unaware, please read the rules of what the molten team has put to this game.

Thank you.
    You bad ***, don't have to read this thread if you don't like it

6. If you start racism in a thread i shall report, its the guild masters choice if they approve/decline an individual in their guild.

Thank you.
    Pfffft, please point me to any racism in this thread.

7. Iz ok ,some ppl just want to watch the world burn. :-)

btw ely/arka/lan/vis my laptop is out of order since a week and i'll hop online as soon as I get it back from the service centre.

8. Iz ok ,some ppl just want to watch the world burn. :-)

btw ely/arka/lan/vis my laptop is out of order since a week and i'll hop online as soon as I get it back from the service centre.
    We are all looking forward for you to return.

9. Why's Horde so pumped on skirmish PvP geez? Like there's something to fight against on the Alliance' side.

gregt1
    Skrarag is back for Xmas! You guys still have a spot free?

11. For sure! Its just that we are on different server now.

12. hi guys.. i would really like to join your guild... im shadow priest 6k gs pvp... any spot for me?? nick RUZNISTVOR

13. Happy new year croatian farmers ! How are you all doing? I see you've switched realmz without asking me..

How is Lordaeron as far as PVP goes? Better than DW? Is it worth it to move my little priest there or..?

If yes, prepare your anuses!

14. http://i45.tinypic.com/amux42.jpg

this is how we roll

First ... 678910 ... Last