In game name is Randallthor, alliance.

2. Selling Vial of the Sands- http://www.wowhead.com/item=65891
    250,000 Gold, No less.
    In game name is Randallthor, alliance.
    Selling Vial of the Sands- http://www.wowhead.com/item=65891
    250,000 Gold, No less.
    250,000 Gold, No less.

3. LOOOOOL. Dont think Ive laughed harder in my life :p

4. Did you realy expect less? i mean you need 2 maxed professions, hell of a lot of time farming it and alot of mats to make it, i dont know about sargeras but on neltharion its basicly 150k to make it, 250k is resonable price imo..

5. you forget the fact that being an alchemist, he doesnt pay 10k or w/e per truegold bar. Maybe around 2k for each bar, and the mats from the vendor are around 30-45k. Let's say the alchemist is stupid enough to pay for everything on the AH, instead of farming all the herbs and **** himself, it would cost 150k to make. If an alchemist is smart, makes his own flasks and truegold, then it costs maybe max 60k to make

6. Already sold. If you do not like the price, go level alchemy then go level archaeology, then go farm Kalimdor until you get Tol'vir dig sites, then keep doing it until you get enough fragments to make a Tol'vir artifacts, then keep on doing it until you get a Canopic Jar which has 10% drops chance of the recipe (o rmaybe 3%), then keep doing that until it actually drops, which could be between 1 jar and infinite (took 6 jars for me).
    When you do all of that and get the mats you are welcome to sell it for 100k and make 40K profit.

P.S. Ho yea, if you do not intend to buy the mats have fun farming them, which means you need alts with mining or Herbalism AND wait 12 days to make the Truegold since it is on cooldown, AND you need fishing to get make one of the mats for this mount, assuming you do not use AH.

P.P.S. I forgot to mention all the potions and Volatile Life you need, 128 to be precise. And BTW lets say the Truegold price is 7.5K (it is mostly sells for more) each, selling 12 of them instead of making the mount will get me 90k.

7. oh poor baby, 6 whole jars. im on 23 :/

8. Please don't post if you have nothing good to say, I was not complaining, Just saying how it is.

9. Already sold. If you do not like the price, go level alchemy then go level archaeology, then go farm Kalimdor until you get Tol'vir dig sites, then keep doing it until you get enough fragments to make a Tol'vir artifacts, then keep on doing it until you get a Canopic Jar which has 10% drops chance of the recipe (o rmaybe 3%), then keep doing that until it actually drops, which could be between 1 jar and infinite (took 6 jars for me).
    When you do all of that and get the mats you are welcome to sell it for 100k and make 40K profit.

P.S. Ho yea, if you do not intend to buy the mats have fun farming them, which means you need alts with mining or Herbalism AND wait 12 days to make the Truegold since it is on cooldown, AND you need fishing to get make one of the mats for this mount, assuming you do not use AH.

P.P.S. I forgot to mention all the potions and Volatile Life you need, 128 to be precise. And BTW lets say the Truegold price is 7.5K (it is mostly sells for more) each, selling 12 of them instead of making the mount will get me 90k.

10. I know this is gona sound Exhausting!! But lets say like this: I pay you 500k Gold on ragnaros if u give it too me on Sargeras. Its Double payed BUT you have to go trough the Effort of finding 1 of the sargeras players that migrated to Ragnaros that still have gold left on sargeras and are willing to trade it.

Its just an suggestion, PM if ur interested!

Satire
    Already sold. If you do not like the price, go level alchemy then go level archaeology, then go farm Kalimdor until you get Tol'vir dig sites, then keep doing it until you get enough fragments to make a Tol'vir artifacts, then keep on doing it until you get a Canopic Jar which has 10% drops chance of the recipe (o rmaybe 3%), then keep doing that until it actually drops, which could be between 1 jar and infinite (took 6 jars for me).

Get some fresh air

12. P.S. Ho yea, if you do not intend to buy the mats have fun farming them, which means you need alts with mining or Herbalism AND wait 12 days to make the Truegold since it is on cooldown, AND you need fishing to get make one of the mats for this mount, assuming you do not use AH.
    12? oh please, with Transmutation Master easy in 6 days

13. It takes too much effort just to get the recipe. Archaelogy is a pain in the ***
    1. Farm mats.
    2. Find someone selling Vial of the Sands.
    3. Trade Mat + Tip for the mount.

14. 12? oh please, with Transmutation Master easy in 6 days
    what you think that thing has 50% proc rate? o.o gl with that.

200-250k a vial is totally fair. I usually sell for 4-5 coins. So yeh. GL with you 150k.