1. May 27, 2020  
    Yes, you should try to delay rip reapplication as far as possible (ideally reapply it right after it ends). If you can, just wait, pooling energy. If you are about to cap energy and wont be able to get other 5CP fast enough, use another shred. (wasting 1CP is better than wasting 3-4 sec of RIP uptime, losing up to 1s of rip is fine)

5-6 sec with full energy bar should be more than enough time to get another 5 cp. Only situation when you really want to refresh RIP with 5/6 sec remaining is when you will not be able to attack the target anymore for prolonged time. (before sindra air phase/before LK transtition, etc...)
    Edited: May 27, 2020

2. I have doubts about the BiS list.

It's still the same? I've been hearing a lot about haste on feral druids, what do you guys think?

3. I have doubts about the BiS list.

It's still the same? I've been hearing a lot about haste on feral druids, what do you guys think?
    What BiS list are you talking about?

The one in this guide recommends 2 alternatives for ring/cloak/wrist. Any combination of recommended items will give very similar results (lower difference than margin for error in any sim). I think that going for higher ilvl cloak and wrist is probably the best.. but again the difference is humanly unrecognisable.

In any case you want to be arp, hit and expertise capped. After that you only have very few things (gems) to change. You pretty much either get more arp from items and gem more haste or get less arp from gear and gem more arp to reach cap...

4. What BiS list are you talking about?

The one in this guide recommends 2 alternatives for ring/cloak/wrist. Any combination of recommended items will give very similar results (lower difference than margin for error in any sim). I think that going for higher ilvl cloak and wrist is probably the best.. but again the difference is humanly unrecognisable.

In any case you want to be arp, hit and expertise capped. After that you only have very few things (gems) to change. You pretty much either get more arp from items and gem more haste or get less arp from gear and gem more arp to reach cap...
    So you think going for haste gems is better then going for agi/str gems?? Considering arp, hit and expertise are capped.

5. So you think going for haste gems is better then going for agi/str gems?? Considering arp, hit and expertise are capped.
    If you have BiS gear or you are close to reaching it, you can choose between one of druid's two endgame builds. One, that concentrates on haste, and the other on strength. My personal preference is haste, because I love the idea of increasing the Clearcasting rate with each additional autoattack, which also affects my energy management in a fight. However, it's important to mention, that this is purely dependent on RNG. In some cases the strength build would do more dmg. Also, I have seen other guys discuss the negative side of gemming haste - that it requires the druid to be on the boss 24/7, which isn't always possible in some encounters (like PP). So I think it really depends on your personal preference and on your playstyle (e,g, taking risks with the bites, staying longer on the boss), but I will let the more experienced feral druids answer your question. I haven't done any calculations on my own, so I can't tell you how big the difference in the damage output between those two builds really is. I'll just mention, that this topic is very controversial and people aren't consentient.

That's regarding strength and haste. As for agility - with BiS gear people don't want to gem for it, because the stat doesn't offer anything exciting at that stage. In BiS gear your crit will be so high, that you don't need the additional 2-3% from gems. Your attacks will be critical hits somewhat often, so you would want to enhance other stats. Take for example my toon:

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

At its current (unbuffed) state, my druid has 67% crit in cat form. With buffs in icc this number goes to 75, which is more than enough to bring me good results. More agility would be a waste of gem slots.
    Edited: June 15, 2020

6. Haste should be the best stat to go for when it comes to end game gemming.

This should be the BIS list regardless of the gems you decide to go for after.
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary (ignore the meme gem in neck put 20 agility there)
    The reason for haste is simple, more Clearcasting procs (you also get 30% more haste on melee from the same amount than warriors for example).

When it comes to Strength vs Agility argument, I personally dont like Strength.
    Mainly cos you cant cap special abilities when it comes to crit, and more crit = more combo points = more finishers (aka more Fero Bites).
    Second reason is cos you already have like 12k attack power, I doubt 80 more would make a huge difference (with this gear and professions you chose between 80 agility or 80 strength, if you go for Engi over BS you even have less).

Overall these are the items that will give you the most of overall stats.

On the "soft crit cap" note, I cant remember a single Lich King 25m HC encounter where I had 0% melee HITS with this gear. There is always couple of normal auto attacks on that fight which means that even with this amount of agility, you are not fully soft crit capped.

7. Is "pure dps" build still useful? I see many ferals with https://rpgworld.altervista.org/335/...00000000000000
    Edited: March 6, 2021

8. Hey, I was wondering what would be BIS for naxx gear, 4bonus T7 with helm, shoulder, legs and gloves?
    }

9. Dears i noticed the guide is kind of old but i presume its pretty much a basic spec. What i'm interested is regarding the PvP/PvE spec OP has posted
    (for reference: https://rpgworld.altervista.org/335/...00000000000000)

My question is,since the op said personal preference, what would you guys pick? Personally i'm looking at maxing Furor tallent or getting master shapeshifter as i can never get enough critical. I presume furor is more noob friendly in relation to pvp but i'm just curious what is the general opinion about this.

First ... 345