1. I doubt you could beat me on that. There is no set temp where I live. Forecasts rarely get one right, to the point they usually write:
    Sunny day with occasional rain tempest at the end of the day (or inverse: rainy day with clear skies at night).

Rain come and goes here as it pleases. One day it can reach 35ºCelsius during day and go down to 20ºC during night or vice versa with 22ºC at day and 29ºC at night.

The only thing we never get here is snow. (Thankfully or I'd die frozen).
    I guarantee the temperatures where I'm at beat yours. It's ****in' HOT.

2. July 9, 2022  
    Been mid to upper 90F here all week with the heat index around 110F. It's ***in' HOT!!!

3. July 9, 2022  
    I grew up in Michigan, I do NOT miss that weather.

4. Bayonetta 3 is releasing in october, along with the physical edition of the first game (before digital only). I already reserved the space.

5. Look what we stumbled into here.

6. Pursue to fulfil my collection on Steam. Don't know why, because i don't have time to play all of thos ga,mes actually
    Apparently I have 191 games on steam and I honestly don't remember getting some of them, and I've probably played only about 40% of them. Obnoxious probably has over 9000 games on steam...

7. Apparently I have 191 games on steam and I honestly don't remember getting some of them, and I've probably played only about 40% of them. Obnoxious probably has over 9000 games on steam...
    101 steam games here, played about 37 of them, if my memory serves me right.
    EGS has provided me more than 53 games (last I checked), and only played 1 of them.

Should probably try something new for a change.

8. Been a long time since posting here.

The new D3 seasons is pretty fun.

Hoping to play Destiny 2 later today. Their latest expansion is live today.

9. This forum is full of n0ob

full

of

n000ooo0o0o0bs!

10. I feel legitimately the best I have since 9 years ago thanks to medicinal marijuana. Has treated my autism, depression, and anxiety far better than any other medication I've ever used.

11. July 3, 2023  
    As a medicin marijuana can work wonders but there's allways a but, because of the nature of marijuana itself and how harmless it is compared to chemical drugs many people increase the dose of it and thus increasing their resistance towards it's effects, just like every other medicin basicly. After a while it can become rather expensive. Self restraint is needed more when theres no big side effects that directly harm you. I smoked for about 13 years myself and quit few years ago, I se way to many who smokes actively and preach about how amasing it is for them when they in fact have no medical condition or need for it and they actually turn their life for the worse instead, it's a common issue with just about all medicins, specially anti depressants. My dad on the otherhand had 3 tumörs, 1 in the brain, 6 heart attacks, diabetic, and the doctors told him 1 more time and hes dead, he stopped taking his "heart medication" and started smoking marijuana instead and hes better now then hes been in 10 year, this was 5 years ago when they said he had 4 month's left to live.

12. My cat likes eating bread.

13. Sometimes I feel like the only "old head" hip-hop lover that happens to be white. Call me a wankster. :shrug: