1. Start with an older one. A Link to the Past is the first one that actually told its story through the gameplay.

The lore and mythos of the Zelda franchise was a lot like how Final Fantasy's is, but in more recent times, the games were linked together chronologically, and all the newer games Nintendo have put out seem to be focusing on putting that story together.

Yeah, there's a lot of them. But they're damn worth it.
    The first two for the NES you may not be able to get into, they don't really tell a story. But all of the other Zelda console games really are worth your time if you can get into an Action/Adventure Puzzle RPG.
    When I was young and played OoT on my N64, I didn't really understand the game or the story as much as I do now. Cuz you know, youngin.

And
    Spoiler: Show
    having multiple time lines seems confusing. I didn't even know about it till I watched the time line video.

Originally Posted by GABRANTUS
    I don't give a damn about a story, I just want to play fun games. Story is a bonus, but doesn't have to be there. Heck, if there's no story, you make your own.
    You wouldn't like The Last Of Us then ;(. Or Bioshock.

2. When I was young and played OoT on my N64, I didn't really understand the game or the story as much as I do now. Cuz you know, youngin.

And
    having multiple time lines seems confusing. I didn't even know about it till I watched the time line video.
    The alternate time lines don't exist until after OoT, though.

3. The alternate time lines don't exist until after OoT, though.
    Indeed.

Also, Temple of Time felt so ****ing epic in Twilight Princess. Have you ever played TP?

And random pointless thing, I enjoy long walks on the beach.

4. I have, but I didn't complete it. I gave up on it on my PC. I need to wait until I can get a controller.

Soroboru
    Just find a wired USB xbox controller or something, can find them for like 20 bucks.

6. Majoras mask >>>>>
    The music is awesome in it too, it's so happy yet sad at the same time.

7. Just find a wired USB xbox controller or something, can find them for like 20 bucks.
    Don't think she can o.o

I have connected my PS3 controller to my computer to play SNES games that I don't own but have played before. Work well. Super Metroid op.

Soroboru
    Don't think she can o.o

I have connected my PS3 controller to my computer to play SNES games that I don't own but have played before. Work well. Super Metroid op.
    There's tons of wired xbox controllers now, like those ugly 'afterglow' ones.
    They work fine for wii, SNES, windows games with controller support, xpadder, anything.

9. Just find a wired USB xbox controller or something, can find them for like 20 bucks.
    Yep. I need to be able to afford it first. Sometime after the first of the month..

ByOdinsBeard
    Time to dig up some old roms

Evertos
    [YT]_TDJ-UxjIzY[/YT]

Ah, first MMO I ever played. Origins of Orcs were interesting. Everything else was crap.

ByOdinsBeard
    >Rdf
    >some guys brings up the fact that he just got done watch Dark Knight Returns
    >"Great move, you should check out FLashpoint. Alternate timeline fun, lot of big names get killed"
    >He says DC doesn't have any big names, that Batman and Joker are all they have

13. >Rdf
    >some guys brings up the fact that he just got done watch Dark Knight Returns
    >"Great move, you should check out FLashpoint. Alternate timeline fun, lot of big names get killed"
    >He says DC doesn't have any big names, that Batman and Joker are all they have

>I'm tanking
    >Odin healing
    >Odin is standing there writing a counter argument
    >I get yelled at for not going by a DPS

ByOdinsBeard
    >I'm tanking
    >Odin healing
    >I get yelled at for not going by a DPS

15. >I'm tanking
    >Odin healing