1. Call her and tell her you love her.

2. Call her and tell her you love her.
    Can I have her number then?

3. There are hypocrite crybabies who make every issue about themselves, unable to take any criticism, feedback or counter-argument. You have to tiptoe around these characters not to make them go full "I cried the whole night" over something super trivial, because they can't take a joke about themselves, but hey, others are free to be joked about and be criticized. Funnier yet, or sadder yet, if they do something in a game, it's all fun in games. If others do the same in a game, it's not cool and it's the worst thing ever. So they point it out, and when their own actions are brought up, do note, purely as an example, it's about "digging in the past" followed up by a disconnect and a rage tell/whisper ensues.

Holy ****, people..

Fking fragile snowflakes blowing **** out of proportions when things are about them.

4. Yeah, I know that feeling.

5. What are y'all gonna make this Thanksgiving? Anything different or just plain jane?

6. What are y'all gonna make this Thanksgiving? Anything different or just plain jane?
    Not really a thing here, so probably doing what we normally do.

7. Anyone else keep theirs for good memories? Where are you number 1!?!

8. Probably the most pointless is my shopping in the supermarket. I actually buy more than I need. I give part of the food to people because really can’t eat everything. Lol

9. Recently did a career switch to financial advisory, the social stigma is crazy strong here in Singapore and everyone avoids insurance like a plague. Which I feel is weird because in western parts people actively seek out the right advice and right coverage for themselves and their family, whereas here it's like a taboo topic. I hope everything goes well!

/end pointless sharing

10. Recently did a career switch to financial advisory, the social stigma is crazy strong here in Singapore and everyone avoids insurance like a plague. Which I feel is weird because in western parts people actively seek out the right advice and right coverage for themselves and their family, whereas here it's like a taboo topic. I hope everything goes well!

/end pointless sharing
    Meanwhile, I think I have four different kinds of insurance.

11. Don't trust any links shared from my old discord account. It's not present in the warmane unofficial, but some might still have DMs open with it.