Artsy
    Me likes it! Except the shading on the nose, makes it appear slightly bigger. xD

2. Very nice art, i wish i could draw like that :/

Mahati
    My latest drawing, the best one so far.

Arthas, the Lich King!

Mahati
    Self-righteous bump. Don't let my thread die :(

cavaclub
    nice talent mate

Andrastina
    Nice drawings, but why does the first one has such big nose?! =D
    Big noses are hawt! That's why! :P

Your illustrations are really good--if you don't already have a deviantart account, you totally should! I'm always envious of illustrators--the ones who draw for 5+ hours a day become pro skillwise, and it reminds me that I'm too lazy when it comes to drawing! :(

Mahati
    Big noses are hawt! That's why! :P

Your illustrations are really good--if you don't already have a deviantart account, you totally should! I'm always envious of illustrators--the ones who draw for 5+ hours a day become pro skillwise, and it reminds me that I'm too lazy when it comes to drawing! :(
    Yes! YES!!! Finally someone who likes big noses on a character!

And thanks for your words of encouragement. I had a deviant-art account some time ago. But after a while i started to despise that website. It was full of girls posting photos of themselves half naked with cat years and whatnot. It became a place to brag about your iPhone and full of hipsters instead of a place to promote art and artists.

Andrastina
    Yes! YES!!! Finally someone who likes big noses on a character!

And thanks for your words of encouragement. I had a deviant-art account some time ago. But after a while i started to despise that website. It was full of girls posting photos of themselves half naked with cat years and whatnot. It became a place to brag about your iPhone and full of hipsters instead of a place to promote art and artists.
    True, there are lots of those, but there are a lot of very serious, very talented people there, too. And it's a good way to network and share ideas about techniques, etc. especially among illustrators. Lots of really amazing sketch artists there, but I had to wander around and figure out where to look before I found them. :)

9. Maybe you should try drawing a pandaren female monk since MoP has come out.
    ... or if it's too difficult, try drawing a druid.

10. Human Or Night Elf Warrior(Your Choice) Witn "Wrathfull Set"

11. Wow this is really good, keep up the good work :D

Limburg
    Nice man very nice talent ;D keep going :)

First 1234 ... Last