1. Lovely work. I love this art! Do you draw it or you use random pictures and create avatars.

PS. I just read in a prev post you use pics you found. Still great! :D

If you can draw I'd like to make a request, because I am collecting art from various artists (for a reason) and if you can draw my character and make your own reference to it I will be able to present it in an upcoming project of mine with all of the various artists art I've collected in reference with Frost Queen Mynce and my upcoming World of Warcraft novel. :)

2. Im not around the drawings.I get pictures,i make them shiny,i dont use my own drawn examples ^^

3. Im not around the drawings.I get pictures,i make them shiny,i dont use my own drawn examples ^^
    Keep up the great work and your hobbies very high and tight to yourself. You never know, one day you might develop them into something bigger. :) (And who wouldn't like doing the things he started as hobbies doing for a living, because these are the things that keep us dreaming and alive, just as it did it with me) :)
    You can always give it a try! :P never give up on what you're doing. ;) I hope to see more of your work soon. It's always interesting to see what ppl can come up with.

4. Keep up the great work and your hobbies very high and tight to yourself. You never know, one day you might develop them into something bigger. :) (And who wouldn't like doing the things he started as hobbies doing for a living, because these are the things that keep us dreaming and alive, just as it did it with me) :)
    You can always give it a try! :P never give up on what you're doing. ;) I hope to see more of your work soon. It's always interesting to see what ppl can come up with.

Damn do I need that way of thinking in my life... Oh well...

5. Free Avatars ! Ure free to use them!

First ... 234