Arthas is dead ... We now Knights of the Ebon Blade liberate those who underwent the terrible experiments.

After years in confinement within the forgotten catacombs of Icecrown Citadel, had time to see the world again, but not even they imagined would find that kind of horror.

Damn! one Worgen! - Shouted an initiate of the death knights as sinister survivor battle - we kill an animal is uncontrollable!.

at the very moment that his runeblade headed to my head, blood ran ... my arm stopped the deadly blow - a boy now, not my time yet ..... - I still remember the orc took two steps back before falling heavily, seized by amazement. - What kind of monster are you, the worgen are not talking animals - while the orc was preparing to restart the attack a voice stopped abruptly. - STOP.

Highlord Darion Mograine, supreme commander of the Ebon Blade just arrived. - So you're one of the worgen plaguing the mythical city of Gilneas, interesting if somewhat reckless Arthas dared to play with his kind, but I do not understand how it is possible that two completely opposite curses are compatible without destroying your body - its a cold dark armor stood in such brilliance landscape approaching heavily - it does not matter, not now -
I replied as I joined with efforts to preserve what had pride - cold ice was in my eyes, I had embraced death and now dominated his powers and blood would give me the strength to destroy anything that gets in me my way - what is your name, monster - a frozen breeze entered the old dungeons - my name? my name is now Frosthound ....

is just the first part of this story, I hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing it

greetings :D