1. Stuvsta vs Toxicated (R1 rogue on realm)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b1Tx...=youtu.be&t=7s
    watch me own this dude with full bloodthirsty gear and 107k health whilst he is sitting
    on 120k+ health with hc bwd gear and t2 vicious.

anyways im going to take a break until next patch probably

to all my fans, <3

//stuvsta

2. man you're sick stuvsta
    u had full bloodthirsty gear and u beat full vic t2 with unheeded warning

//salute

3. hes a rogue and you a frost mage... normal

4. the realm is warsong

THE ROGUE HAS 2.2K GEAR FULL VICIOUS AND GEMMED + BWD HC ITEMS

THE MAGE ONLY HAS BLOODTHIRSTY GEAR 346 ILEVEL TRINKETS

5. the realm is warsong

THE ROGUE HAS 2.2K GEAR FULL VICIOUS AND GEMMED + BWD HC ITEMS

THE MAGE ONLY HAS BLOODTHIRSTY GEAR 346 ILEVEL TRINKETS
    and ? even a moron can beat a rogue with a mage since we all know which class is dominant since season 1 'ahem'.

6. oh i'd love to see you win vs a 2.2k rogue when you are 35 item levels lower then him

7. With shadowstep being bugged ppl still bother to duel mages or hunters?cmon...

8. this is rank 1 rogue?
    WHAT A JOKE?

okay nice job getting knocked out of stealth
    not sure if he could've garrote + kidney anyway with pillar humping by mage

not much gouge on roots

0:49 what kind of dumbass rogue vanishes a root only to open WITH A CHEAP SHOT AGAINST MAGE WITH BLINK???????????????????????????????????????

0:58 I think rogue could've landed a gouge but mage was turned sideways a bit. good play from mage
    (lol I dont think anyone would glyph gouge)

1:00ish rogue trinket deep with like 2-3 sec left on it, steps and either doesn't kick (bad rogue) or mage fake (good mage play)

2:00ish you know throw does cause pushback? sure it might not do much but better than sitting in nova spinning. smokebomb?

I loled pretty hard irl
    with that awesome smokebomb at 2:20 ish
    smokebomb should've stopped those shatters where you sat in novas with nothing
    not pop it next to a pillar which you can just blizz to keep in combat anyway either bomb or not.

one of very few vids I've enjoyed though
    thank god no PRO FROST DK PEEE VEEE PEEE

mage v rogue is pretty fun to watch
    more evenly matched than what ppl think (although it is a bit on mage's side)

9. this is rank 1 rogue?
    WHAT A JOKE?

okay nice job getting knocked out of stealth
    not sure if he could've garrote + kidney anyway with pillar humping by mage

not much gouge on roots

0:49 what kind of dumbass rogue vanishes a root only to open WITH A CHEAP SHOT AGAINST MAGE WITH BLINK???????????????????????????????????????

0:58 I think rogue could've landed a gouge but mage was turned sideways a bit. good play from mage
    (lol I dont think anyone would glyph gouge)

1:00ish rogue trinket deep with like 2-3 sec left on it, steps and either doesn't kick (bad rogue) or mage fake (good mage play)

2:00ish you know throw does cause pushback? sure it might not do much but better than sitting in nova spinning. smokebomb?

I loled pretty hard irl
    with that awesome smokebomb at 2:20 ish
    smokebomb should've stopped those shatters where you sat in novas with nothing
    not pop it next to a pillar which you can just blizz to keep in combat anyway either bomb or not.

one of very few vids I've enjoyed though
    thank god no PRO FROST DK PEEE VEEE PEEE

mage v rogue is pretty fun to watch
    more evenly matched than what ppl think (although it is a bit on mage's side)
    You must be pro

sourlows
    rogue losing with that gear differential and the fact the mage has no frost fire orb (which made mages much better on live and made this duel more even) is embarrassing. the rogue should win in equal gear particularly if he has imp recup.

good play from the mage, not to nitpick but it looks like you are wearing DMC volcano in the video from the volcanic destruction buff which helps during burst but still the rogue shouldnt lose like that.

11. That was soo good mate, please do more.
    EHEHEHEHEHEEHHEHEEH

12. oh i'd love to see you win vs a 2.2k rogue when you are 35 item levels lower then him
    I've already done that as a dk,not to mention how much easier it is as a mage.

13. The rogue is far above 2.2k
    Mages counter rogues anyway in a duel, whether you're bt or full gear.
    And not having every cd at the start of the match, makes it that much easier for you.
    no way a mage can hard-counter a rogue in a duel, unless you meant to say a mage has a little bit of edge vs rogues (which is true). it's more of 60 - 40 in favor of mage.

ESPECIALLY THIS PATCH rogue actually should have easier time 1v1 mages
    you can easily force trinket or block with prep+garrote+kidney (which the OP prevented, nice play)
    with not even dance because ice barrier = 11k mana shield = 8kish (before ice barrier gets buffed to about 20k+)
    just FW + backstab burst
    can't tank that kind of dmg as mage (esp. with Unheeded prenerf) unless geared resi (cant kill anything then without some crit and mastery, just like how OP had DMC:V)

you can also rape the water ele and the mage either has to snap to resummon (bad) or risk losing
    without pet (also bad) and force early block to try to snap for 2nd block and pet (seeing water eles unbuffed have 30k hp lol

sourlows
    mages do not really counter rogues in duels in cataclysm, it's actually one of the most even and exciting duels there is when both players are good (and both understand how the duel is played) and that's based off live where frost mages were better than they are on here because of frostfire orb (meaning they had to set up fewer shatters to win).

ofc latency is much more punishing for the rogue than it is for the mage (to the point where playing a rogue with 300ms feels like playing a different class than with <50ms) and it might influence how you play a lot if the rogue has high latency.

12 Last