Grymninja

Weavesilk...fascinating site.

Hey I found this really cool site via reddit/r/wow and thought I'd share it with you guys!

Weavesilk

Also, I made my own creation. At first I was trying to replicate Frostmourne but then I accidently made a pandaren? I'm not sure. Tell me your interpretations! And feel free to post your own creations!

My drawing:

Panda/sword

P.S. Orphic's a noob.
    P.P.S: Don't blame me for the hours of your time that this may take up once you start playing with it. :D

Artsy
    Seems like something neat to pass the time. :)

pandasbc
    Look @ my pro drawing. :)

CLICK HERE

:)

4. Honestly, I'm afraid to open that website. I opened it once in my life and it's so addictive. I have to resist and not click on that link ever again!

But yeah, amazing site indeed.

pandasbc

Danforth
    This got me HI

Shiny link

Danforth
    This is better than wow itself. Btw i forgot to say gz on your promotion grace.

Grymninja
    Good art guys! I'm thinking of making a signature with this. :)

On further contemplation, I think that my Pandaren (shown most clearly by the head) is clasping Frostmourne, while green fire (path of illidan? ;D ) flickers at his feet, and the green silk on his arms kind of look like ghosts/dementors/souls trapped within Frostmourne, warning the Pandaren not to touch the sword, but when he does it sends a gale of pure force out in every direction. :)

9. Wow. I gotta show this to everyone. Everyone.

10. This stuff is really cool, though it looks a bit more like some demon with horns than a panda to me.
    Imma try making something with it later.

123 ... Last