1. There is no reason to assume they are not his.

A crappy camera which manages to get chromatic aberration creeping in just when photographing paper was used, that is part of the problem.

The other part is his weak photoshop skills. There are issues with his masking (possibly using refine edge without understanding much about the more advanced masking techniques) when he is masking the girl on two occasions.

My guess is he is masking to composite the girl and background in two cases, and doing something with the ear another time, maybe also giving an out of focus effect to parts of the image.

He is also clipping levels left right and centre when adjusting the crappy camera input to make it look more like his original drawings.

Yes some of the images were edited but i see no reason to doubt that he drew everything, fairly standard hobby sketching, why would some one fake and pretend to have fairly standard drawing abilities?

dobikas
    The pictures are very nice , gj

3. Hey hey hey hold on guys...First thanks for the critics i really appriciate that(really).Second: YES many of those are not my own drawings...come on!I dont pretend that these(original) pics are mine...Dont u recognize the style of: J.Scott Campbell, Raneman, Samwise etc.On the other hand some of them are really mine,for example the orc that is not finished yet,the DK,the picture called" what have we done", the dragon, The pic called "unlimited imagination" so I'm not offended:) The way they are drawn is:Iam watching the monitor->drawing on paper with pencils->taking a photo with my camera( yeah i dont have a scanner) and then iam trying,I am saying TRYING to edit them with photoshop...If you saying they are stolen from your view of point ok,but as I said many of these pics are not mine:)...Sorry for the bad english :) THank you.
    i used to draw in similiar way (i used to look at my phone screen and draw) but mine question is if there some of works here which are not yours why would you post them in thread with name "my drawings" :P just wondering

4. Awesome work man, keep up the good work.

Artsy
    Such great pieces. You're truely gifted. :)

Nyhmbo
    Amazing drawings ;)

7. Soon I'll upload my latest drawing.A little hint:It's about the Horde and something more...:)

8. Very cool drawings. :D Will be waiting for new ones. ;)

9. Bellow are only my works,I am using pencils, an ordinary photo camera, and photoshop( I am a beginner):):):)
    Don't be so modest, you're not a beginner, I'd say an intermediate. These works are truly worth attention! :>

TheArbiter97
    Ain't a graphic artist or a hipster but I can say this are amazing. I would ask you to draw my toon for me.

11. You should start working with CS6, it would be fantastic to see it fully colored!

12. You should start working with CS6, it would be fantastic to see it fully colored!
    It would be fantastic to learn how to coloring also :D :D :D Thank's for the advise!:)

First 1234 Last