1. My Drawings :))

Bellow are only my works,I am using pencils, an ordinary photo camera, and photoshop( I am a beginner):):):)

2. It's not finished yet, I'm sorry I don't have much free time

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

3. What have we done......:(

4. Well....Thats just me....drawing me...uh..you get it right :D

5. Amazing drawings, I really like it!

6. Very good drawings. Worth atleast a 1 000 000 coins.

Mahati
    Something seems off with these drawings. Not saying that they are fake but..... I've seen a lot in my life and I know my **** when it comes to art....

They are good but something tells me they are not yours. Just a gut feelings, don't take it personally.

8. Something seems off with these drawings. Not saying that they are fake but..... I've seen a lot in my life and I know my **** when it comes to art....

They are good but something tells me they are not yours. Just a gut feelings, don't take it personally.
    Tbh i had same feeling + i seen some of them somewhere

iTzSeyeko
    Searched every single image with TinyEye.. and everyone of them came up with 0 Results.. THis guy is legit

very nice drawing skill sman.. love the Unlimited Imaginaion one the most

Mahati
    It's not that I've seen or haven't seen them again. But the styles sometimes don't match. It's subtle, but noticeable is you know where to look at. It almost seem as if he took different pics from different artists, changed and added some details, and re-posted them.

I may be wrong.... I usually ain't.

iTzSeyeko
    Ahh i see what you mean, i thought you were saying that he stole the complete picture from someone.. I hate rippers -_- but i don't wanna throw out accusations until i know for sure. because it has happen to me many times.. BUT i love proving ppl wrong lol

vbyo
    Amazing, I would buy it if it was for sale! :D

123 ... Last