Iridia
    There's man as a gender and Man as a race. Mankind. I don't think people should be so sensitive to it.
    You should know better when I'm just screwing around with Neggie.

About Mankind though, you have a point, but if I use it I'd sound like a divine being of vengeance. :cool:

Mahati
    "Man laying justice over man"

sounds cooler than the boring

"people judging others"

Iridia, I've always viewed you like a 25+ male with beard, glasses, slightly fat. Prove me wrong.

3. Iradi is 12, short, slender, and wears really short skirts every day :|

4. Let's re-rail this...

[YT]Tym0MObFpTI#t=495s[/YT]

Iridia
    Iridia, I've always viewed you like a 25+ male with beard, glasses, slightly fat. Prove me wrong.
    If you insist,

http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthre...63#post1721463

6. There's man as a gender and Man as a race. Mankind. I don't think people should be so sensitive to it.
    "Man", yes. "Men", not so much. I do confess I was being sensitive to it. I have that tendency.
    Isn't men the plural of man? (I saw a man / I saw 3 men) I used it to avoid using "humans" and make myself took like a divine being of vengeance :cool:

I never said that the "eye for an eye" notion is right or ethical. I know it isn't. No killing ever is. But, crime and Punishment. There MUST be a punishment depending on what crimes the offender did. It's not right for the victim and the whole society otherwise, no matter how "unethical" you or him or her may think it is. Children are taught that for every bad deed, there will be a punishment... at least parents did that in my years. Will you not punish your kid if he stole a chocolate from the store? Now, would you not punish that sick bastard that murdered that 10 years old and her mother?
    I've been a victim. I do not hate nor wish anything upon the one responsible.

Probable response: Good for you!
    Oh well. Hopefully my point is taken.

7. I've been a victim. I do not hate nor wish anything upon the one responsible.

Antalar

iykwim

9. [yt]Vw4KVoEVcr0[/yt]

10. [YT]f0Y-SvS9kwo[/YT]

[YT]3wTWWjYTe1I[/YT]

Look at how wittle they are

Mahati
    Probable response: Good for you!
    Oh well. Hopefully my point is taken.
    I'm confused at this part. What do you mean? It doesn't fit with anything I've said :P Good for me? Good for me what?
    edit: Do you mean that's what my response would be?
    "Good for you, for not wishing any punishment to be done to the one responsible"? I could've bet you knew me better,

Iridian, I'm slightly disappointed. A Molten version of Samwell Tarly would've been cooler :P.

Antalar
    hugging thread incoming

13. I'm confused at this part. What do you mean? It doesn't fit with anything I've said :P Good for me? Good for me what?
    edit: Do you mean that's what my response would be?
    "Good for you, for not wishing any punishment to be done to the one responsible"? I could've bet you knew me better,
    That was my prediction at people's general reaction to my statement. People either tend to care too much or not at all.

Mahati
    That was my prediction at people's general reaction to my statement. People either tend to care too much or not at all.
    Well then, the people of Molten care too much, judging by all the hugging pics.

Me, I'm just wondering why would you forgive and not wish to punnish your offender. I won't ask about it's crime as I'm sure it will only sadden you... or maybe not (if you wish to talk, I / we're here).
    But still, why? There are many factors, of course (ie, maybe you're a "turn the other cheek" / "love thy enemy" type of person). I know that I could never forgive someone who wronged me in a serious manner and I'll take justice in my own hands.... but that's just me.

First ... 311121314152363113 ... Last